Movie Thread

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Movie Thread

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Thu Jun 18, 2020 4:08 pm

CIANigger wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 1:58 pm
I get that this movie glorifies fascistic meritocracy in order to try and paint it as unpalatable, but their government makes so much sense!
It's been said here before but that movie is awesome because it failed utterly at what it tried to do.
Is Spoony dead yet?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jun 18, 2020 4:30 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 1:48 pm
Lol, Bond has a daughter and black 007 is the real main character! It's like a backdoor pilot from the 90s.
How surprising.
SpoilerShow
Not.
CIANigger wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 1:58 pm
I get that this movie glorifies fascistic meritocracy in order to try and paint it as unpalatable, but their government makes so much sense! :lol: Everyone is free to be, but if you want more rights or stuff you earn them for yourself. God forbid everyone be taken care of and exceptional people also succeed.
If it tried to criticize this type of society the movie failed big time. There's some grimdark to be had for a bloke in the military, but the soldiers don't really seem to be bothered all that much, and civilian life looks pretty comfy.
It's like like a saturday morning cartoon version of the Imperial Guard or something.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 3:26 am
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Jun 16, 2020 3:49 pm
No Dracula can be more Left-approved than Hellsing
You better are not talking about the animu Hellsing. Having somebody running around in a SA uniform not be the ultimate evil (I know, arguable but it's not like they would go beyond looks) is a massive detriment.
Also a massive detriment for me because the SA sucked dick and their uniforms were embarrassing.
But it not only has literal nazis, but also Christians who are finally portrayed as the true evil they actually are.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 19, 2020 10:20 am

Last Blood was a terrible shitty movie that shouldn't have been made, but he's still absolutely wrong on Endgame being a perfect movie let alone watchable.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Jun 19, 2020 1:54 pm

Mahvel Capeshit Shlock XXIII was PERFECT! So many EEEEEPIC moments!

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jun 19, 2020 2:16 pm

That was the one with the bad dude that got this thing for his master plan and then the heroes took the thing from him, right? I fucking loved that movie!
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jun 19, 2020 4:30 pm

I especially loved the post-credits scene where a plot device from a previous movie gets in the hands of a guy from the next movie. Can't wait for that one!
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Fri Jun 19, 2020 4:47 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Jun 19, 2020 10:20 am
Last Blood was a terrible shitty movie that shouldn't have been made, but he's still absolutely wrong on Endgame being a perfect movie let alone watchable.
Is this the guy who said he was done with the MCU then came back a few weeks later sqeeing about how great Spodermin 2 was?
Is Spoony dead yet?

Cuckara

Post by Cuckara » Fri Jun 19, 2020 5:54 pm

Yup. You know, it's particularly annoying when INs like Critical Drinker build their internet careers on being crusaders against Hollywood SJWs but are willing to carelessly throw their so-called activism out the window so that they can enjoy the latest blockbuster trash.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:16 pm

It's like how gaymurs keep rallying against EA and other scum publishers, yet keep gobbling that AAA shovelware.
-Yours Truly

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 19, 2020 10:56 pm

They're not gonna let a non soy faggot get big in the shitting on SJW media scene. You gotta go back to sucking that Marlel cock after whining about the taste of Hollywood cum. Transfer anything we say about Hollywood and capeshit into a video with not-disgusting production values and we'd get banned and Google would send the secret police after us.