Hollywood Rape General

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
Complicity

Re: Hollywood Rape General

Post by Complicity » Thu Jun 18, 2020 3:10 am

Rapeculture wrote:
Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:40 am
Goddamn, Asia used to look alright. Now her face resembles a vacuumed sealed bag of roasted sausages.
Now her looks match her personality, intelligence and talent.
Guest wrote:
Tue Jun 09, 2020 2:00 pm
14 is age of consent in Italy. Still, imagine wanting to fuck a barely adult teenager. Kid must have been hung.
The consent of a minor is immediately discarded if the other person is in a position of power over them, even if said power is just about psychological pressure.
In other words, a judge will take the consent of a minor into consideration only if they fucked another minor.
BloodKnightDollfie wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2023 10:49 am
the autism. uwu

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:29 pm

Deckard wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 3:03 am
Also Chris D'Elia grooms minors, lol.
He's the son of a Hollywood producer. He spergs out and denies that Hollywood is loaded with pedophiles every time its brought up. He reads books about pedophiles and talks about them on his show. He's had multiple acting gigs where he plays pedos and rapists. He denied the accusations through TMZ which is a confession. Funny stuff. His L.A. comedian buddies need to go next, they're all sex pests and they're all terminally unfunny.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jun 19, 2020 12:14 am

Masterson is a Psylon. He'll just astral project out of jail or something. He's OT3, right? :lol:
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 19, 2020 5:02 pm

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Fri Jun 19, 2020 5:35 pm

Doubt.

The allegations would be more believable if it were a boy making them.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 19, 2020 5:37 pm

words words words

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 19, 2020 6:33 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Fri Jun 19, 2020 5:35 pm
Doubt.

The allegations would be more believable if it were a boy making them.
Oh I believe they had sex (she posted screenshots of texts). What I don't believe is that she was traumatized by being "groomed" by someone three years older than her, or that she brought this up for any other reason than to back up her BLM "allies".

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:10 pm

SJW Mythbuster Adam Savage accused of raping his sister in the 1970s when they were kids. Had this guy ever said "believe women"?

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:27 pm

What the fuck was deleted? This conversation makes no sense now!

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:59 am

Turns out the nigga who has been grooming his audience for years....was found grooming his audience.

A tl;dw is basically him making a video years ago lusting over Willow Smith and Jaden called him out on it (on Twitter ofc)
He basically keeps on apologizing, saying stuff like he didn't bust a nut/fuck his cat or how he did blackface and all that shit.

But he made some pretty subtle videos with him getting his underage girl cousin to give a weenie a blowjob, had some underage kid eat a penis cookie. He justifies pedophilia and had made a comparison of a six year old's amount of Instagram followers to a dick measuring contest, like her dick was about as big or bigger than his and said she looked sexy. Like bruh, what the fuck are you doing?!?!

I mean wasn't Not cool mostly about sex with teenagers? I don't fucking now, I've only seen it though IHE
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.