Your Racist Thought of the Day

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Your Racist Thought of the Day

Post by Le Redditeur » Wed Jun 17, 2020 1:20 pm

Racist thought of the day, eh? Well, here's a classic purged from Jewtube, but still available on Vimeo and Soundcloud:

https://vimeo.com/308488692

https://soundcloud.com/niggerzbop/nigge ... ered-audio
Let's sing along!Show
life is like a nigger here in old nigs
i hate fucking niggers
niggers suck dick!
they're all poor like obama
fuck michelle obama!
niggers i hate them!
they are stupid and they cant do taxes
niggers!
niggers are so dumb and they are also poor
niggers!
look at niggers they're trying to raise money
but they cause they spend all their money
they're niggers and they're so fucking niggers
i hate them!
nigger-de-nigger
niggers dont know how to do anything without chicken
niggers like watermelon and chicken
niggers!
niggers are so stupid and they're niggers
woo woo, niggers!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:04 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Jun 17, 2020 8:44 am
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Jun 17, 2020 8:40 am
Probably paid by antifa to destabilize shit.
They are antifa. They're being paid by the Chinese. When you have worldwide protests for something that happened in America, including in fucking Japan of all places where there are no black people, that's the only conclusion one can come to
Hey now, Japan has at least Goggles and her new friend!
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Jun 17, 2020 8:40 am
So I don't know if I should be more racist to black people or less racist, since I think most of the trouble is being caused by the white guilt cunts and self-hating antifags. The black people out there are just being opportunistic. Either trying to steal some Nikes or drum up political power for themselves by riding Floyd's coffin to victory. They're not the ones putting themselves in chains and writing "former slave owner" on their tits or whatever.
I mean, if you effectively legalize lottin', there's gonna be some lootin'.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:53 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Jun 17, 2020 4:17 am
Guest wrote:
Tue Jun 16, 2020 10:28 pm
Mike Nelson was on the Babylon Bee podcast, so I assume he's not an SJW.
He's likely not conservative but he's not a SJW. He seems to keep his politics to himself, which is a good decision.
I guess he's not on the podcast anymore. Mike had his own twitter acct at one time but got rid of it a long time ago.
Mike is a Christian. The other Rifftrax guys are huge SJWs, though, and probably made him do this.

Doge TenNapel is the creator of Earthworm Jim and hates all the LGBTQ EX+α stuff. I don't know what Doge said specifically that triggered all of this, though.

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 18, 2020 1:08 am

Guest wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:53 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Guest wrote:
He's likely not conservative but he's not a SJW. He seems to keep his politics to himself, which is a good decision.
I guess he's not on the podcast anymore. Mike had his own twitter acct at one time but got rid of it a long time ago.
Mike is a Christian. The other Rifftrax guys are huge SJWs, though, and probably made him do this.

Doge TenNapel is the creator of Earthworm Jim and hates all the LGBTQ EX+α stuff. I don't know what Doge said specifically that triggered all of this, though.
Oh, wait, I guess it's a different podcast that everyone's mad about? I don't know why these people have so many different podcasts.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jun 18, 2020 1:10 am

Podcasts are the biggest grift ever.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jun 18, 2020 3:54 pm

At least you don't have to see their faces.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu Jun 18, 2020 4:19 pm

I'd rather have podcasters than Youtubers, that's for sure.

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 18, 2020 5:34 pm

A podcaster made Niggerzbop. It was all worth it.

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Sun Jun 21, 2020 10:57 pm

John C. Calhoun wrote: I take higher ground. I hold that in the present state of civilization, where two races of different origin, and distinguished by color, and other physical differences, as well as intellectual, are brought together, the relation now existing in the slaveholding States between the two, is, instead of an evil, a good—a positive good ... I may say with truth, that in few countries so much is left to the share of the laborer, and so little exacted from him, or where there is more kind attention paid to him in sickness or infirmities of age.

Compare his condition with the tenants of the poor houses in the more civilized portions of Europe—look at the sick, and the old and infirm slave, on one hand, in the midst of his family and friends, under the kind superintending care of his master and mistress, and compare it with the forlorn and wretched condition of the pauper in the poorhouse ... I hold then, that there never has yet existed a wealthy and civilized society in which one portion of the community did not, in point of fact, live on the labor of the other.
In 1957, a Senate committee chaired by John F. Kennedy selected Calhoun as one of the five greatest United States senators in history.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 27, 2020 11:41 am

Guest wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:53 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Guest wrote:

Not an SJW but throws his friends under the bus for wrongthink? Hmm....