Your Racist Thought of the Day

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
ban

Re: Your Racist Thought of the Day

Post by ban » Tue Jun 16, 2020 4:30 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Jun 16, 2020 4:22 pm
Guest wrote:
Mon Jun 15, 2020 11:44 pm
MST3K had a robot character named Gypsy. They recently renamed her GPC to be more PC.
>not renaming her ROM-A

:roll:
Absolute kek :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Tony Schiavone wrote:
Tue Jun 16, 2020 11:28 am
Linky only cares about the show from his childhood, like most INs of that generation.
The more accurate thing to say is that most INs only care about the show's that were the IN thing in their generation and whatever dunk maymays they may have heard from more well adjusted individuals around them. Example : Noah and Ultima, it's mostly memories from when his brother played rather than his own which would be sweet, once you realise that he doesn't care for Ultima and does it for the whorebucks. :roll: Same shit with Linky, except wth comics and Power Rangers and his hatred for Miller and Liefeld is probably what he liked reading before becoming the born again good boy he is now.
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Jun 16, 2020 5:34 pm

ban wrote:
Tue Jun 16, 2020 4:03 pm
I see. Out of curiosity, where are you from Moe? Brooklyn, Texas, West Coast(typical yuropoor choices :lol: )
Louisiana, if I'm not mistaken.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Tue Jun 16, 2020 5:55 pm

Yep. Baton Rouge, Louisiana to be exact.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 16, 2020 10:28 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Tue Jun 16, 2020 2:02 am
I don't like having racist thoughts. I try not to have them, but I've seen shit over the last 20 years that I just can't unsee. Certain stats and numbers that I can't unread.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Jun 16, 2020 1:11 am
Who the fuck still cares about MST3K? There are about ten good old episodes to watch when you're stoned as hell and the rest is mediocre. Nu MST3K is complete garbage.
I heard that absolutely no one from the original were hired back and instead a bunch of SJW soytards were hired. I'm very disappointed that fans just sat on their ass and let this happen. At least Wars/Trek fans are trying to fight back.
Joel came back, but isn't the host. I think he's the one that decided to replace everyone else with Hollywood celebrities. When the Netflix version was announced, the other people (e.g , the Rifftrax guys) seemed to have not been consulted, so it wasn't like they were asked but they were too busy or something. A few of them make brief cameos. Like INs, some of the Netflix ones were entertaining due to the movie with they were riffing, but everything else was inferior.

Gypsy still had her original name in the Netflix episodes, so the name change was really recent (maybe post COVID, but pre race riots).

Joel is an SJW and is friends with Paul Feig. Mike Nelson was on the Babylon Bee podcast, so I assume he's not an SJW.

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 16, 2020 10:44 pm

Moe Bitches wrote:
Tue Jun 16, 2020 5:55 pm
Oh? So is the premier north american ape Tevin.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Jun 17, 2020 4:17 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Jun 16, 2020 10:28 pm
Mike Nelson was on the Babylon Bee podcast, so I assume he's not an SJW.
He's likely not conservative but he's not a SJW. He seems to keep his politics to himself, which is a good decision.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Wed Jun 17, 2020 4:21 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Jun 16, 2020 10:44 pm
Moe Bitches wrote:
Tue Jun 16, 2020 5:55 pm
Oh? So is the premier north american ape Tevin.
Interesting...
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Jun 17, 2020 8:40 am

>racist thoughts

Good goy, thought crime is bad. You should feel bad about thoughts! Big Brother will be taking note of these so we can find you later!

I'm conflicted on the current race riots. I feel like a lot of the black dudes involved in the rioting are just looting to get free shit. The craziest motherfuckers out there right now are the pozzed white university agitators. Probably paid by antifa to destabilize shit. I mean, blacks chimping out over a black criminal (fentanyl addict who stuck a gun to a preggers bitch's belly) being killed is nothing new. We didn't have demilitarized zones the last time it happened.

So I don't know if I should be more racist to black people or less racist, since I think most of the trouble is being caused by the white guilt cunts and self-hating antifags. The black people out there are just being opportunistic. Either trying to steal some Nikes or drum up political power for themselves by riding Floyd's coffin to victory. They're not the ones putting themselves in chains and writing "former slave owner" on their tits or whatever.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 17, 2020 8:44 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Jun 17, 2020 8:40 am
Probably paid by antifa to destabilize shit.
They are antifa. They're being paid by the Chinese. When you have worldwide protests for something that happened in America, including in fucking Japan of all places where there are no black people, that's the only conclusion one can come to

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Jun 17, 2020 8:46 am

Guest wrote:
Mon Jun 15, 2020 6:07 am
Negroes constantly asking for gas money. If you can't afford gas why are you out on a Saturday night?
That's a common street scam, and you're a sucker if you give a penny. They don't need gas money. I watched a dude (white) run that scam on one person after another in a store parking lot for hours. The guy had some bullshit line about needing bus fare. Nigga made that bus fare off the first sucker he conned (wasn't me, for once.) He stuck around to run the scam on person after person after person. He didn't need sheeeit except maybe some cigs, liquor and drugs, which was probably why he was out there scamming. Most of the money that falls into the hands of dudes on the street goes into drugs and controlled substances.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome