North Korea and South Korea sitting in a tree...

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
BenComicGraphics

Re: North Korea and South Korea sitting in a tree...

Post by BenComicGraphics » Tue Jun 16, 2020 6:09 pm

CIANigger wrote:
Tue Jun 16, 2020 6:07 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Jun 16, 2020 5:57 pm
CIANigger wrote:
Tue Jun 16, 2020 5:46 pm
Is China still allied with North Korea?
More like NK is China's bitch. They like to have it around as a buffer zone. Last time Fatboy Kim got a bit too vocal about shooting nukes he got ordered to Beijing to get yelled at like a stupid school boy.
Buffer zone for what? I know about the Korean War and WWII in that part of the world but I have no clue why China gives them anything NOW. Japan has no military and South Korea is too small to threat China from where I'm standing.
https://www.globalfirepower.com/country ... y_id=japan

They are allowed quite a lot. The only thing they're not allowed to do is attack, and Abe tried to change that in their constitution repeatedly

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Jun 16, 2020 6:14 pm

CIANigger wrote:
Tue Jun 16, 2020 6:07 pm
Buffer zone for what?
For sharing a border with a US allied nation. Norko is also entirely worthless. It's cheaper to give them handouts and scrape by than running that shit show yourself.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jun 16, 2020 8:32 pm

That buffer zone is also useful for others since China has a tendency to make territorial claims for the turf of neighbors they don't like :mrgreen:
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Tue Jun 16, 2020 9:48 pm

Yeah, right now the Chicoms are rattling sabers with the street shitters. They really shouldn't - India is prophetized to win this war and become a superpower this year.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Tue Jun 16, 2020 10:08 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Tue Jun 16, 2020 9:48 pm
Yeah, right now the Chicoms are rattling sabers with the street shitters. They really shouldn't - India is prophetized to win this war and become a superpower this year.
Maybe they could simply end each other and the world would be better off. Then we could focus on stripping Africa of resources for ourselves.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Tue Jun 16, 2020 11:27 pm

CIANigger wrote:
Tue Jun 16, 2020 10:08 pm
Le Redditeur wrote:
Maybe they could simply end each other and the world would be better off. Then we could focus on stripping Africa of resources for ourselves.
Arabs, Turks, Europe and China failed to make Africa profitable. I doubt America will be able to handle wild niggers when it can't even deal with their own domestic nigger.
Le Redditeur wrote:
We like to shit on the street-shitters but Indians are good at manual, repetitive labour. I'm confident much of South Asia can do what China does.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jun 17, 2020 4:05 pm

Also giving too much money to Africans would make their own urban population jelly.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette