Your Racist Thought of the Day

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Your Racist Thought of the Day

Post by Moe Bitches » Sun Jun 14, 2020 11:58 pm

I have the same trouble too sometimes. Niggers would be Biggers or Nuggets.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 15, 2020 12:18 am

Lupa always gets changed to Lula or Luba, never to unattainable sex goddess.

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Mon Jun 15, 2020 12:58 am

Never trust a mulatto.
Never have, never will.

Also! Black people have basically replaced gypsies as the people typically associated with magic and crime.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:12 am

Only for people that have never experienced gypsies. Good for them. But they are objectively worse. You may find people of all kinds of creeds you can get along with but you will never find a gypsy that isn't absolute scum.
Being criminals isn't just part of their culture and DNA, they are also incredibly shameless about it. They have absolutely no shame at all. They won't stab you in the back, they stab you in the belly and are proud of it. Worst tribe ever in the history of mankind. I know what I've said.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:54 am

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Mon Jun 15, 2020 12:58 am
Never trust a mulatto.
I think most if not all of Domestic Negro Americana are mulatto to some degree.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Mon Jun 15, 2020 4:38 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:12 am
Only for people that have never experienced gypsies. Good for them. But they are objectively worse. You may find people of all kinds of creeds you can get along with but you will never find a gypsy that isn't absolute scum.
Even far left cunts in Europe who are all pro refugee will never defend Gypsies. It's quite odd to see if you have never lived in a country with them like here in Australia or the USA.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jun 15, 2020 4:49 am

Poonoo wrote:
Mon Jun 15, 2020 4:38 am
Even far left cunts in Europe who are all pro refugee with never defend Gypsies. It's quite odd to see if you have never lived in a country with them like here in Australia or the USA.
That is absolutely correct. Absolutely nobody that has ever encountered gypsies defends them. You'll hear even extremely left normalfags sound like KKK members when the GQ is brought up. If you met a gypsy you had something stolen by a gypsy.
I'm so glad they've disappeared here a while ago. But from what I've heard they are a plague on the eastern European nations.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Mon Jun 15, 2020 4:58 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Jun 15, 2020 4:49 am
Poonoo wrote:
Mon Jun 15, 2020 4:38 am
Even far left cunts in Europe who are all pro refugee with never defend Gypsies. It's quite odd to see if you have never lived in a country with them like here in Australia or the USA.
That is absolutely correct. Absolutely nobody that has ever encountered gypsies defends them. You'll hear even extremely left normalfags sound like KKK members when the GQ is brought up. If you met a gypsy you had something stolen by a gypsy.
I'm so glad they've disappeared here a while ago. But from what I've heard they are a plague on the eastern European nations.
Only saw one in Greece (Athens of course, not surprising Ban at all :lol: ) but it was some old lady begging for money. Of course it was nothing but grunts with her hand out.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 15, 2020 6:07 am

Negroes constantly asking for gas money. If you can't afford gas why are you out on a Saturday night?

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 15, 2020 6:43 am

Saw a news article the other day about Minnesota mobilizing the National Guard to stop the stupid didnu nuffin race riots.

Commented on it, "Good. Let's wrap this shit up." Wanted to follow that up with "Time to get the monkeys back to the zoo". But it was in a public forum where I use my real name - Facebook - so I decided to keep it to myself.