Star Dreck

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.

Re: Star Dreck

Post by Guest » Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:22 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Sat Jun 13, 2020 2:50 am
I was thinking about how pathetic George Takei is for continuing to bitch about trivial shit that happened 50 years ago and blaming Shatner for all his failures in life.

I wonder if Lupa and company will end up the same way.
And there are actually sycophants out there that still stick up for Takei and act like his first world problems are still relevant.
He keeps claiming that Shatner stole lines from him on TOS, but as far as I know no scripts have ever been found that contain Sulu lines that ended up being spoken by Kirk. The closest thing I could find was an episode that revolved around Sulu was rewritten for Spock by DC Fontana, but Shatner had nothing to do with that.
Liar Revealed wrote:
Sat Jun 13, 2020 5:44 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Jun 13, 2020 6:14 am
So what you're saying is he's a more attractive and ethnic version of LordFat :thinking: ?
Yes. Takei actually thinks that an Oriental faggot could have become a viable A list movie star had his Excelsior scene not been cut in The Wrath of Khan.
He acts like the career advancement of his character actually matters in real life. "Sulu should have had his own ship by now!" Dummy, the movies take place on THE ENTERPRISE. If Sulu becomes the captain of his own ship, you're not in the movies anymore! Shatner was probably trying to prevent one of his fellow actors from being written out (if the incident really even happened the way Takei said it did, with Shatner intentionally screwing up his lines so the scene couldn't happen).

Takei was actually in a Japanese internment camp when he was a kid, but bitches more about Shatner than these camps.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jun 14, 2020 6:13 pm

Little known fact: Bill kicked in the door to the writers room and shouted "No main roles for Japs under my watch! Especially not a faggot!".
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:27 pm

Takei always played a Jap or [insert obviously Asian man here], and not very well. Even in his small roles in say, MacGyver I think he was still an assistant to another Asian villian.

He's trying to just position himself as a cute, cuddly fairy to all these soys and Karens out there. When really, that's all he has going for him.
If he was such a good actor or voice artist he would have more roles by now.

You can blame Bill all you want. But it wasn't like Nimoy or any of the others were helping get him a bunch of roles either.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jun 15, 2020 8:17 pm

He's just jealous of Bill. Where Takei is a mediocre actor that didn't quite make it after ST, Shatner was on Columbo - twice.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 16, 2020 7:10 am

Simon Pegg was so stunning and brave he didnt turn Scotty into a faggot instead of Sulu.

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Tue Jun 16, 2020 3:36 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Jun 15, 2020 8:17 pm
He's just jealous of Bill. Where Takei is a mediocre actor that didn't quite make it after ST, Shatner was on Columbo - twice.
Shatner had his own cop show, his own public safety program, and a good chunk of his own legal show. All have become legendary in their own way. He won two Emmys to the fruit's zero and write and sold more books than Takei's Twitter followers.
All this Jap claptrap ended before he was ten, but he acts like it was living in Bergen-Belsen.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Jun 16, 2020 5:44 pm

Plus he's one of the saddest beings one can be - an old faggot. The days where he could score young fuckboys are long over. Meanwhile, Shatner just got rid of his old wife to get some fresher pussy to fuck. :lol:
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Tue Jun 16, 2020 7:10 pm

Takei kind of reminds me of a thin version of Linkara
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jun 18, 2020 3:44 am

Rushy wrote:
Tue Jun 16, 2020 7:10 pm
Takei kind of reminds me of a thin version of Linkara
You raise a fine point. There is something even more sad than an old faggot. A faggot in denial.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Tue Jul 21, 2020 5:31 am

Watched a bit of Enterprise the other night - and I'm sure STD and Picard deserve the shit that's being thrown at them, but I was shocked by how many choices Enterprise made that just weren't working, its just bad - this series has clearly been circling the toilet bowl for a while.
Like with TNG - the first season was a bit dry, but I liked most of the characters (Wesley notwithstanding) to buy into people saying that it gets better.
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.