People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jun 13, 2020 1:14 am

Do people actually use Chrome?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Sat Jun 13, 2020 1:24 am

Some is queer.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Sat Jun 13, 2020 1:40 am

That's a question I can't answer.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jun 13, 2020 6:11 am

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Fri Jun 12, 2020 11:01 pm
Never heard of it. If the browser is saving anything after the session is closed then Incognito Mode isn't doing what it's supposed to.
I think it's also known as "Private Mode" or something. It's what you use if you're browsing doujins online.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Jun 13, 2020 1:14 am
Do people actually use Chrome?
I will use something else until such a time that all websites will only render with the Blink engine, and even then I'll probably just use a less pozzed fork of Chromium.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 13, 2020 7:21 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Jun 12, 2020 6:22 am
WHY ARE GHETTO BLACK PEOPLE SO AFRAID OF ANIMALS?

So, I make some of my living delivering food on Uber Eats. (How is it? Oh, it’s just awesome! A dream life... yeah)

And I’m on my local Uber Eats Facebook group and I see this post from someone named Shameika.

Ok.. McDonald's is officially on the list with Walmart. Lady gone say she didn't get her food. And she probably didn't. I was supposed to leave on porch. Meeting me at the porch was 7 cats. I don't do animals PERIOD idgaf!!! It was a stump in her yard I put it there, sent pic, and explained why I left it there. The cats may have gotten in her food before she did and she could no longer eat it.
SN: If you waiting on a food delivery PUT YOUR DAM PETS UP or at least secure them. You don't know how a person feel about animals.

Amazingly, I then see a bunch of posts supporting this and they all have names like Rashaad and Deja and Hakeem.

Black people are scared of cats. Who knew?
Jesus Christ.

Seven dogs I'd understand. Dogs can tear a person to bits and pieces if they're the big, angry kind.

Hell, I'd understand one big, angry dog.

But 7 cats? Fuck off. Cats don't do shit. Cats aren't friendly to strangers, but they're not dangerous. Dumb bitch was probably hungry and decided to eat her customer's food instead of leaving it for her. So she blamed it on The Cat Army of The Night who were threatening her.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jun 13, 2020 9:54 pm

Most cats will either keep a good distance or come up and sniff. I have never heard about a cat attacking somebody unless it's absolutely cornered and you're trying to catch it.
Forty to fifty years ago most farms had a dozen or so cats around. Not really as pets, just random ones that show up from time to time. Occasionally give them a bit food and you won't have any mice or rats around. You have to be retarded to be afraid of cats.
"I don't do animals!"
I sure as fuck hope so.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:44 am

I've been having a big think about after we die and stuff.

TLDW when you die you're probably actually gone because your brain doesn't magically transfer its neurons, someone like Auli isn't a baby or a newborn kitten somewhere but actually just gone and could never be "himself" ever again. I dunno, I should probably get some sleep.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:58 am

"You" can also cease to exist if you get hit hard in the head, abuse drugs, get a stroke, get Alzheimer's or dementia and so on.
Really nothing to get too worried about.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jun 14, 2020 8:22 am

I believe I will ascend to Weebhalla.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sun Jun 14, 2020 8:31 am

I've gotten into the habit of laughing to myself thinking about stupid shit on the internet while I push out shit and it isn't helpful.