Soystation 5 General

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Soystation 5 General

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Sat Jun 13, 2020 1:27 am

Every single game in its library will be pozzed. Hardware specs and features are irrelevant.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sat Jun 13, 2020 3:32 am

Rapeculture wrote:
Sat Jun 13, 2020 12:59 am
RAPEMAN wrote:
Sat Jun 13, 2020 12:41 am
Is it that time of the decade? Shouldn't today's children be smart enough to game on a PC rather than a stripped down version of one?
I'm a pleb gamer who doesn't even game that much, so console shit was fine for me for awhile, but Sony's asking too much for this bullshit honestly. And I've been in the market for a new PC anyways for a bit. Might as well make this the year that I just get a good gaming rig.
People think PC gaming is insanely expensive but you have to subtract the cost of a basic PC you would have used anyway to see what you are really paying. It's still a bit more usually but for $699 you can get a RTX 2080 graphics card which is one of the best ones on the market, and that is the normal price instead of a black friday deal:

https://gpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/N ... 4026vs3639

Compared to my current one that runs pretty much every modern game at 1080p 60fps consistently. Consoles are a fucking joke and the only exclusives Soyny has are fucking movie simulators, the Japanese are pissed at Soyny for censoring their games in Japan recently(due to moving their headquarters to Commifornia now) and will move to making Switch and PC games.

I was not a PC gamer growing up, I played some CS, UT 2004 and played Halo on it since I didn't have a HexBox (and played Halo online a year before the Xbox plebs did without paying for Xbox Live) but I was mainly a console peasant until the end of the PS3 gen and I've never looked back. My PS4 and WiiU have fuck all games compared to my Wii and PS3 library while my PC library has grown like crazy. Hell, with the PS4 I have sold games like the Crash remake and Guilty Gear Xrd to buy the better PC versions (especially Crash, 60fps vs 30fps? C'mon) and I only got it because not all of the Jap devs were making PC games but even that is changing,

Oh, and you don't have to pay a bullshit fee to play games online. That shit adds up over time and is a rip off, it proves that companies will charge whatever they can get away with. Fuck the Halo community, Xbox Live was such a flop that SOCOM had more people playing online on the PS2 that total Xbox Live subscribers combined at one point. And then Halo 2 came out, Microsoft held that online at ransom and the cucks paid up like good little paypigs and now every damn console requires you to pay a fee to play online.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Jun 13, 2020 4:06 am

You also forgot the best part.

SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jun 13, 2020 6:29 am

mad bum wrote:
Sat Jun 13, 2020 4:06 am
You also forgot the best part.

Even if you insist on being a buyfag you get discounts potato users can only dream of.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jun 13, 2020 6:36 am

Moe Bitches wrote:
Fri Jun 12, 2020 10:49 pm
They really reached their peak with the PS3 imo.
I mean, it had the last good Armored Core, the finest Vanillaware titles with Dragon's Crown and the Oding Sphere remake plus some of the best Project Diva titles.
Moe Bitches wrote:
Sat Jun 13, 2020 12:57 am
From what I heard Nvidia and AMD are the best graphics cards. I have an Intel Graphics Driver 3000 as the laptop is a decade old.
My laptop's old as shit, but I have only recently started running into problems when I want to play some newer titles. Most of these issues I could probably fix if those fucking games would just let me turn off shadows, ffs :lol:
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 13, 2020 6:38 am

If you're over 25 you shouldn't be buying new consoles anyway. PS3 was the last for me and even those games were dangerously woke or just awful (Max Payne 3). Imagine paying hundreds of dollars and sixty bucks a game just to be lectured by some Seattle tranny for crimes that haven't been committed since the antebellum period.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Sat Jun 13, 2020 6:45 am

Oh man, I didn't like Max Payne 3 very much at all.

Thanks to everyone for all the advice. Time to level up as a gamer.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 13, 2020 6:49 am

Even a cheapo PC can play more games with ever came out for the PS3-5. And while I have no need for a $700 GPU it at least wouldn't be a fucking paperweight like the Piss5.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Jun 13, 2020 7:20 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Jun 13, 2020 6:36 am
Moe Bitches wrote:
Fri Jun 12, 2020 10:49 pm
They really reached their peak with the PS3 imo.
I mean, it had the last good Armored Core,
You better mean AC4, you ffffuck!

It still isn't as good as AC3 and its spinoffs though.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jun 13, 2020 7:35 am

Of course I do mean 4. It's like Build-Your-Own-Super-Robot.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette