People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jun 12, 2020 6:47 am

If I would work a job like food delivery, something on the lowest rung of low, not even for a place for some third party like Uber Eats, I'd be absolutely delighted about arriving at some place and the surprise being seven cats.
Of all the things I could possibly imagine, seven cats would be nothing but something I'd remember but a good memory. How amazing! It's not "customers didn't tip", it's not "customers were crazed methheads", it's not any variation of you having to see some fucked up shit. The only thing unusual was the amount of cats.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Dingus Bajingus

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Dingus Bajingus » Fri Jun 12, 2020 7:39 am

Help me out here, DHI. Do people who laugh at their own shitty jokes and quips tend to have annoying laughs, or is it the fact that they're laughing at their own shitty jokes and quips that makes them seem annoying in that context?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jun 12, 2020 7:43 am

I'd say 70% weighted towards the latter.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jun 12, 2020 9:34 am

Laughing at your own joke brands you an asshat in general. An annoying laugh is just a bonus.
Guest wrote:
Fri Jun 12, 2020 6:22 am
Black people are scared of cats. Who knew?
Kinda puts a damper on the Wu Wuz Kangz school of thought, doesn't it :thinking: ?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Jun 12, 2020 9:44 am

I had a orange cat that was racist, would always growl at nogs.

On a side note my fucking printer pretty much broke so I figured I could just replace it cheaply but holy shit did printers get expensive. Cheapest I could find at retail was $90 so I just managed to find the same old printer I have now on ebay for $35. It's supposedly new so I guess we'll see.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Fri Jun 12, 2020 10:47 pm

Anyone know how to restore incognito files on both phones and on pc? I had something that while I bookmarked i was going to save for later, but the neighbors dogs once again gotten loose into our backyard and I had to get my dog back inside and I miss trapped causing it to close and I'm pissed.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Fri Jun 12, 2020 10:49 pm

WTF are incognito files?
Is Spoony dead yet?

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Fri Jun 12, 2020 10:52 pm

You know, when you go into incognito mode and the browser saves it. Like incognito history. There's a folder for it.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Fri Jun 12, 2020 11:01 pm

Never heard of it. If the browser is saving anything after the session is closed then Incognito Mode isn't doing what it's supposed to.
Is Spoony dead yet?

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Jun 12, 2020 11:27 pm

Moe Bitches wrote:
Fri Jun 12, 2020 10:47 pm
Anyone know how to restore incognito files on both phones and on pc? I had something that while I bookmarked i was going to save for later, but the neighbors dogs once again gotten loose into our backyard and I had to get my dog back inside and I miss trapped causing it to close and I'm pissed.
This makes sense as long as you don't use a VPN.

Basically just pulls up sites from your IP address.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]