People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by mad bum » Sat Jun 06, 2020 5:47 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Jun 06, 2020 5:39 am
Who doesn't?
I don't. I have half an acre and I just use a riding lawnmower. Why give some faggot $300 when I can do it for $40 in gas?
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jun 06, 2020 11:53 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Jun 06, 2020 5:39 am
Who doesn't?
Most don't. Especially not in Europe.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Thu Jun 11, 2020 3:45 pm

I made a mistake by clicking inadvertently Film Brains video. Goddammit, does more annoying voice even exists? Listening to that voice brings myself to the brink of rage in a hundredth of a second, that voice + face combination makes me want to close that mouth instantly with an uppercut.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jun 11, 2020 4:00 pm

veris leta facies wrote:
Thu Jun 11, 2020 3:45 pm
Goddammit, does more annoying voice even exists?
Now that's a scary thought if I've ever seen one :lol:
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Thu Jun 11, 2020 4:32 pm

Fred's on the same level if not slightly worse due to the screaming.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jun 11, 2020 5:29 pm

Moe Bitches wrote:
Thu Jun 11, 2020 4:32 pm
Fred's on the same level if not slightly worse due to the screaming.
He doesn't naturally sound like that and is supposed to be annoying, though. Film Bald is trying the opposite and fails horrendously.

By the way, not really complaining but I've seen something rather odd just now. Four Turks from some cleaning company getting out of their transporter, speaking Dutch. License plate was German and local. I was terribly confused for a second, thinking "Huh, that an odd kind of Turkish".
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Thu Jun 11, 2020 5:39 pm

You mean Film Bald is unintentionally annoying? Awww fuck. I've only seen him in Brad and Doges videos.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jun 11, 2020 5:50 pm

Moe Bitches wrote:
Thu Jun 11, 2020 5:39 pm
You mean Film Bald is unintentionally annoying? Awww fuck. I've only seen him in Brad and Doges videos.
Yeah, he tries to be a likeable guy. Likely the only funny thing he ever said.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Thu Jun 11, 2020 5:56 pm

Never watched Fred, I'm only aware of the Fred phenomenon. Believe or not, but (considering the place we are in) I have never had any interest in these youtube clowns. As a movie guy I have tried to give Film Retard a chance (a fucking chance), but nope. That voice is unbearable, doesn't help either he doesn't have taste, his opinions are shit and he isn't funny on any level.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 12, 2020 6:22 am

WHY ARE GHETTO BLACK PEOPLE SO AFRAID OF ANIMALS?

So, I make some of my living delivering food on Uber Eats. (How is it? Oh, it’s just awesome! A dream life... yeah)

And I’m on my local Uber Eats Facebook group and I see this post from someone named Shameika.

Ok.. McDonald's is officially on the list with Walmart. Lady gone say she didn't get her food. And she probably didn't. I was supposed to leave on porch. Meeting me at the porch was 7 cats. I don't do animals PERIOD idgaf!!! It was a stump in her yard I put it there, sent pic, and explained why I left it there. The cats may have gotten in her food before she did and she could no longer eat it.
SN: If you waiting on a food delivery PUT YOUR DAM PETS UP or at least secure them. You don't know how a person feel about animals.

Amazingly, I then see a bunch of posts supporting this and they all have names like Rashaad and Deja and Hakeem.

Black people are scared of cats. Who knew?