NFL (and other faggy sports)

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.

Re: NFL (and other faggy sports)

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 06, 2020 12:29 am

What else can he do? The league is made up of nogs now. If he resists the owners will just fire him.

RIP Earth.

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Sat Jun 06, 2020 3:38 pm

NFL nigs protesting violence is still the dumbest shit to me. All you do is peace people off for a few minutes.
Then five minutes later, after you've stopped working arms in solidarity, you're put there getting into fights and trying to paralyze each other.

If they really cared, they would take a knee--on the ball. Use up a quarter just running the clock. That would actually be effective at getting the attention of the audience, sponsors, etc. And show that you care more than just about money and drawing attention to yourselves.
But we all know this paragraph is just a waste of electrons.

I'll believe them when they start taking a knee to protest the white referees.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 06, 2020 10:17 pm

It's hilarious watching millionaires from one of the most privileged groups in history shedding tears about being mistreated. What's not so hilarious are the faggot white people acting like faggots by not telling them to stfu and play ball.

JL Unlimited

Post by JL Unlimited » Sat Jun 06, 2020 10:57 pm

If Kaepernig, and the others, really want to protest, they’ll move to Canada and play in the CFL.
Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:17 pm
You're a bunch of monkeys dancing for shekels. Dance and keep your pie holes shut, monkeys. Your dumbass opinions aren't wanted and aren't valid.

Post by Guest » Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:05 pm

I might finally break down and replace my old Xbox so I can play 2k5 instead of watching foosball this year. In my mind the sport died anyway when Vikings legend Brett Favre retired.

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:21 pm

I wanted to watch at least the joy of seeing Tom Brady repeatedly sacked and crushed in Tampa Bay.
Or at least some unsportsmanlike conduct chimpout clips 15 minutes after they all held hands on their knees.

The thing with Drew Brees was not only overblown but also stupid. Random WR telling Hall of Fame QB to stuff himself?
Watch him get assigned plenty of hospital passes (over the middle slants). See how much your opponents support your position.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Thu Jun 25, 2020 2:23 pm

I swear. Jack Del Rio may be the only non-cucked player or coach in sports

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:28 pm

Someone in one of the world's largest social media sites has a different opinion from mine. The horror.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 26, 2020 1:17 am

JDR giving no fucks. I wonder if the Redskins owner is encouraging it to take heat off them unpersoning George Marshall.

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Fri Jun 26, 2020 2:36 am

Nah. That would make Snyder smart. Snyder is just a negro lover. That's why he unpersoned Marshall. Seriously, he hates white QBs. The only white QB he drafted in the first round was Patrick Ramsey and that was probably a favor for Steve Spurrier. All other QBs in the first round are black. Dwayne Haskins, Robert Griffin III, Jason Campbell. Hell he even brought in Donovan McNabb as a free agent