H3H3jewproductions

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: H3H3jewproductions

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 05, 2020 12:43 am

Jewthan is crowing over Jake Paul’s arrest. Looting is okay for everyone but people you don’t like.

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 05, 2020 2:22 am

Would Efan be happy if some inner city youfs broke into this mansion and pilfered Hila's smelly retard butthole?

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 05, 2020 3:03 am

I’m using my dummy account on twitter (who am I kidding, it’s the only one I have and exists solely to troll) in order to enter the jew’s daily $500 giveaway. Is there a book or something that points out how the jews are responsible for slavery and black people suffering? If I win his shekels I want to buy something he’d loathe and tweet it to him lawl.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:10 am

Ledgers of the Danish shipments of niggers to the USA? I'm sure you'll find unusually (((German))) names in there with plenty of gemstone and precious metal names in there.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:19 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Jun 05, 2020 3:03 am
I’m using my dummy account on twitter (who am I kidding, it’s the only one I have and exists solely to troll) in order to enter the jew’s daily $500 giveaway. Is there a book or something that points out how the jews are responsible for slavery and black people suffering? If I win his shekels I want to buy something he’d loathe and tweet it to him lawl.
Tony Martin was a "professor of African Studies" who wrote The Jewish Onslaught: Dispatches from the Wellesley Battlefront. You can look it up on Amazon but the gist of it as printed there:

An essay on Black-Jewish relations, primarily in the United States, by a professor of African American History who became embroiled in controversy over his classroom use of a book detailing the well- documented Jewish role in the Atlantic slave trade.

The Jewish Onslaught discusses, among other things, the increasing attacks of Jewish organizations on Black leaders and scholars, the alleged halcyon period of a Black-Jewish alliance, the Jewish role in the slave trade and the Jewish attack on Afrocentrism.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jun 05, 2020 8:44 am

And yet no essay about Black Isrealites :thinking:
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jun 05, 2020 9:22 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Jun 05, 2020 8:44 am
And yet no essay about Black Isrealites :thinking:
Dey wuz kangz, nigguh! Dey wuz stolen dey kingdumz befoo dat! Hail Hitler!

SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 05, 2020 10:14 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Jun 05, 2020 3:03 am
I don't know if they have books on the Jewish role in the African slave trade but you could try the Nation of Islam's very own The Secret Relationship Between Blacks & Jews. A choice volume would be the one about Leo Frank, the Jewish child rapist and murderer whose scheme to prove his innocence involved framing a negro under his employ and forcing another negro to be his accomplice in disposing of the body.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:03 am

This fucking cunt has the uncanny ability to make me sympathize with whatever other filth he's having internet fight. In fact, he's slowly turning into the most unlikeable piece of shit I am aware of, because nothing is worse than someone who is completely convinced of their own invincibility and just wants to show everyone how superiour they are. I bet if he stabbed Booger in the back (and you can't miss such a big target), I would somehow be inclined to side with Booger for the first time.

I call this the Total Biscuit syndrome.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Fri Jun 05, 2020 1:22 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:03 am

This fucking cunt has the uncanny ability to make me sympathize with whatever other filth he's having internet fight. In fact, he's slowly turning into the most unlikeable piece of shit I am aware of, because nothing is worse than someone who is completely convinced of their own invincibility and just wants to show everyone how superiour they are. I bet if he stabbed Booger in the back (and you can't miss such a big target), I would somehow be inclined to side with Booger for the first time.

I call this the Total Biscuit syndrome.
You mean cancer?
-The user formerly known as CIANigger