Allison in Applebee's Hell: The Lupa Thread

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Allison in Applebee's Hell: The Lupa Thread

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:03 pm

CIANigger wrote:
Thu Jun 04, 2020 12:16 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Jun 04, 2020 11:50 am
>thinking your LARP shield meant for foam swords will work against rubber bullets

Maybe with a couple layers of Flex-Tape.
Rubber defeats rubber. 4D chess move there my friend. I'm going to build a suit of armor out of bullets next. Bullets can't destroy other bullets.
I am not sure about the outer edge bending when hit by a rubber bullet, but the inside is completely fine. Rubber bullets are not designed for penetration (unlike Moe Bitches) and as the impact force gets distributed over the mat/lid, it's a lot nicer than getting the rubber bullet on you straight.
As long as some fat troll holds the thing, they would be fine. Some manlet on the other hand needs to be careful not to get his spaghetti arm shattered. But still better than full impact.

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:30 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Wed Jun 03, 2020 11:56 pm
BenComicGraphics wrote:
Wed Jun 03, 2020 1:21 pm
Vaporwear wrote:
Wed Jun 03, 2020 3:07 am

Yes we all know Lupa was complicit in hiding the identity of a person she knew was a rapist and had raped a young woman she was acquainted with with. Shame on her #she’scomplicityouknowwhoyouare .

Didn't she go out of her way to accuse lordkat of Justin's crimes as a smokescreen tactic?
I'm not sure if she did it, apparently Lindsay and Diamanda Hagan did at the time though they didn't do it publicly (probably via text at Magfest). We really don't know a lot of the complete details since these cunts keep that shit private, if it weren't for Count Jakula revealing that the rumours were starting just before Justin's death and that a lot of people knew at the time he died we wouldn't have known shit other than Holly knowing.
I distinctly remember an episode of LordKat Live where Jason went "I'm breaking an NDA but I don't give a fuck." And told a story about how lupa kept calling him "The Rapist" and it only stopped when Jason got a lawyer that sent a letter to lupa, Doge and Holly.

I have always suspected that Doge forced the issue to stop mainly in fear of a discovery stage of a lawsuit, meaning all internal emails exposed

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:57 pm

BenComicGraphics wrote:
Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:30 pm
I distinctly remember an episode of LordKat Live where Jason went "I'm breaking an NDA but I don't give a fuck." And told a story about how lupa kept calling him "The Rapist" and it only stopped when Jason got a lawyer that sent a letter to lupa, Doge and Holly.
If a lawsuit shut that cunt up, shouldn't Brad try doing the same?
お前はもう死んでいる。

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:59 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Jun 04, 2020 11:50 am
>thinking your LARP shield meant for foam swords will work against rubber bullets

Maybe with a couple layers of Flex-Tape.
I saw a faggot underneath that trying to shill HEMA shields and showing a picture of one of those cold steel polypro bucklers. These guys DO understand what a buckler is, right? It's not gonna block shit. A proper shield made for sparring will cost a fuckton if you want it made of decent materials. The bucklers are only cheap because... They're bucklers!

Imagine buying a cold steel plastic buckler and thinking you can block rubber bullets/grenades with it.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Thu Jun 04, 2020 2:03 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:57 pm
BenComicGraphics wrote:
If a lawsuit shut that cunt up, shouldn't Brad try doing the same?

Jason's leaving of the site was like a messy divorce with a lot of hate fucking and thrown glass.

Brad at least pretends it's more amicable than it actually was. Don't know why.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Thu Jun 04, 2020 2:06 pm

BenComicGraphics wrote:
Thu Jun 04, 2020 2:03 pm
Brad at least pretends it's more amicable than it actually was. Don't know why.
"I'm gonna take the high road", "I'm not going to stoop to their level"
These tactics do not work on SJWs. They need to be spanked like their parents should have done.
お前はもう死んでいる。

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jun 04, 2020 2:49 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:59 pm
I saw a faggot underneath that trying to shill HEMA shields and showing a picture of one of those cold steel polypro bucklers. These guys DO understand what a buckler is, right? It's not gonna block shit. A proper shield made for sparring will cost a fuckton if you want it made of decent materials. The bucklers are only cheap because... They're bucklers!

Imagine buying a cold steel plastic buckler and thinking you can block rubber bullets/grenades with it.
Go scutum or go home.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:45 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:59 pm
It's very thick polymer so from a material standpoint it would be perfectly fine. Problem is that it's about as large as a frisbee. :lol:
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:34 pm

Are we talking about an actual buckler that you hold with your hand, or the D&D-style fantasy bullshit buckler that's like some glorified vambrace?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Fri Jun 05, 2020 12:38 am

BenComicGraphics wrote:

I have always suspected that Doge forced the issue to stop mainly in fear of a discovery stage of a lawsuit, meaning all internal emails exposed
Was that before or after he valiantly whiteknighted her against the ebil Doge and the chad Michaud?
When i was still listening to that retard he seemed to have nothing but praise for JewRapio, her, Brad, Benzaie and Failous.
He even defended Marzcunt with his "oh, i don't care about animu voice actors".
He hated Hagan, TITS and Ncunt because he was pro gamergate and they specifically walked on Rapio's corpse to get their win for Cunteesian & the circus, and JesuOTrannu for cucking Gash and stealing his house, but that was it.
Oh, and of course "you are a loser. A-LOOOOOOO-SER! I HAD 1 FUCKING CHANCE. A CHANCE".
He didn't get that everyone on that garbage website was a fake, backstabbing enemy.