DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
rabidtictac

Re: DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Jun 04, 2020 11:34 am

Ready to present his ass and beg them to not be too rough, you mean. He talks mad shit online but always pussies out of confrontation IRL because he's a coward's coward.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jun 04, 2020 11:55 am

Guest wrote:
Thu Jun 04, 2020 6:32 am
Singh'sSpot wrote:
Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:19 am
What does he not have an alarm system in his home? Or is he too cheap to buy one?

Also I wonder if the looters sacked Kat's workplace yet.
The tiny axes by all his doors are all the home security he needs dood. If someone with the same skin color as Tervin tries to break into his serious adult house he is ready.
Picture this, except with the Chinamen replaced by Phils and Tervins:
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jun 04, 2020 12:32 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Jun 04, 2020 11:34 am
Ready to present his ass and beg them to not be too rough, you mean. He talks mad shit online but always pussies out of confrontation IRL because he's a coward's coward.
He's too afraid to attend tournaments after all.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Salmonella

Post by Salmonella » Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:32 pm

It would restore my faith in God if he escaped the IRS auctioning off all of his shit only for a bunch of raiding joggers to take it.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:29 pm

I would say that TheyCallMeDSP disappearing and TheGunShow showing up with the same stats is pretty solid evidence of a name change. The emails where the customer service rep can't find GunShow but still sees TheyCallMeDSP is the smoking gun proof.

We know that they don't allow name changes. We know that customer service can't do name changes. We know that based on TheyCallMeDSP still appearing in Scopely's database that the display name was changed to GunShow84 but the user ID is still TheyCallMeDSP.

I would conclude that Phil had to contact someone with access to the game's code to change the display on their end. Now is that unethical or against their TOS? I don't know. Did the programmer do this out of the kindness of their heart or did Phil do a behind the scenes charitable contribution to this guy's bank account?
I held off talking about this, but it sounds like Phil figured out a way to spoof the system so he could get his name changed. This gunshow account has the same stats as DSP and apparently doesn't show up in Scopely's database. But TheyCallMeDSP does. Either way, all it proves is he's extra invested and pig mad over this WWE Champions thing. If it wasn't actually DSP himself, the dude would just send the kiwis a picture of his screen or something else to prove it's not phil. Post up a photo to twitter or some shit. But since it is him, he would rather try to "trick" the trolls by getting a name change. He's probably hoping they get confused and lose the scent of his whaling.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Sat Jun 06, 2020 12:45 am

I doubt he paid for it - he's paid enough already. I imagine he probably emailed them crying about da trollz and how they were enabling bullying if they didn't changed it. Maybe mentioned the sums he's dropped on the game. I could see it happening.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sat Jun 06, 2020 12:45 am

He probably pestered CS enough and pulled a Karen to speak with management and get the name changed. Probably told a sad, pignostic story about how these mentally-ill people were stalking him in the game and bla bla bla - management probably got a dev to just update the SQL database with a name change in 5 minutes (even if they usually don't allow that to not have people pestering them about it) and be done with the pig, just like Google gave him his Adsense account back due to him crying his guts into some poor CS schmuck's ears.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Jun 06, 2020 11:42 am

One thing about DSP is he always expects special treatment and he loves bitching up the chain of management about his fucking problems. Reminds me of when he pulled that shit on Machinima and they finally had enough and fired his ass.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 06, 2020 11:54 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Jun 06, 2020 11:42 am
One thing about DSP is he always expects special treatment and he loves bitching up the chain of management about his fucking problems. Reminds me of when he pulled that shit on Machinima and they finally had enough and fired his ass.
I'm not sure it ever really works for him. He gets special treatment because he spends a lot of money, not because he bitches at customer services. (Or generates a lot of revenue for them in the case of MCNs/google.)

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jun 06, 2020 12:05 pm

They likely checked out the account, saw he was a big, fat whale and just went along with it. He's putting their children through college.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!