The UK Is a Big Piece of Shit! More at Eleven

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Re: The UK Is a Big Piece of Shit! More at Eleven

Post by RAPEMAN » Wed Jun 03, 2020 11:58 pm

I never had an issue with east Asians or Indians seeing as they have an actual work mentality. Niggers and Muslims just leach off the system because they are so fucking uneducated and have a natural hatred for the country they've invaded migrated to.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:19 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Wed Jun 03, 2020 11:58 pm
I never had an issue with east Asians or Indians seeing as they have an actual work mentality. Niggers and Muslims just leach off the system because they are so fucking uneducated and have a natural hatred for the country they've invaded migrated to.
Look no further than American schools, it's not that they CAN'T be educated, it's that they REFUSE to be.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:33 am

Never thought the US would collapse before the UK but here we are.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:51 am

Guest wrote:
Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:33 am
Europe and Canada bent over for migrants while America kinda sort of still refuses to outside of blue cities. U.S. police still crack black skulls. A black man can rape an orphanage and get away with it in most of western Europe.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:58 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:51 am
Guest wrote:
Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:33 am
Europe and Canada bent over for migrants while America kinda sort of still refuses to outside of blue cities. U.S. police still crack black skulls. A black man can rape an orphanage and get away with it in most of western Europe.
America is dead. These riots have totally broken the spirit of the American people who are tripping over themselves to bend the knee (literally) to BLM and Antifa. Even the military is supplicating to the mob. Trump will be lucky if he lasts long enough to lose to the DNC in November.

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Thu Jun 04, 2020 3:56 am

Guest wrote:
Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:58 am
>take the blackpill
No.

Many of our DHI prophets, such as Kugel, have been warning us for a while that it's going to get worse before it gets better.
You have to survive to be able to see it.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Thu Jun 04, 2020 4:11 am

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Thu Jun 04, 2020 3:56 am
Guest wrote:
Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:58 am
>take the blackpill
No.

Many of our DHI prophets, such as Kugel, have been warning us for a while that it's going to get worse before it gets better.
You have to survive to be able to see it.
You're correct. I think people take the black pill to avoid admitting they are afraid. Plain and simple. I'm afraid, but I'm going to try and survive. I'd rather try than not at all. I say this because I've swallowed and promptly threw up multiple black pills and the temptation to give in is fucking real.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu Jun 04, 2020 4:26 am

Tony Schiavone wrote:
that it's going to get worse before it gets better.
It's already getting better, protesters are getting tired because they're not getting anywhere. After 2AM though you'll still have your looters and anarchists "going to work" and starting trouble but even that is slowing down unless it's shitholes like NYC.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Thu Jun 04, 2020 4:28 am

mad bum wrote:
Thu Jun 04, 2020 4:26 am
Tony Schiavone wrote:
It's already getting better, protesters are getting tired because they're not getting anywhere. After 2AM though you'll still have your looters and anarchists "going to work" and starting trouble but even that is slowing down unless it's shitholes like NYC.
NYC getting exactly what it deserves.

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Thu Jun 04, 2020 4:35 am

mad bum wrote:
Thu Jun 04, 2020 4:26 am
Tony Schiavone wrote:
They finally got the news that the cops are arrested and all charged. Even with the 3rd degree murder he'll likely take some kind of guilty plea deal. Theres your "justice."

Whatever the hell they demand from there is going to run into the usual failures.
Corporations are posting Black Matter Lives shit because it's easy to support the guy who was clearly just murdered.
The second they start questioning bank interest rates to blacks (Chase), or the fact that black college athetes arent getting paid to be in a video game (Sony), or why the black stars aren't taking more acting jobs on TV (Fox), and so on...
Then gee, all of a sudden we should worry about Covid and just buying shit again...
...and still: Spoony did nothing.