Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
BenComicGraphics

Re: Allison in Applebee's Hell: The Lupa Thread

Post by BenComicGraphics » Wed Jun 03, 2020 1:21 pm

Vaporwear wrote:
Wed Jun 03, 2020 3:07 am
Guest wrote:
Wed Jun 03, 2020 12:57 am
Yes we all know Lupa was complicit in hiding the identity of a person she knew was a rapist and had raped a young woman she was acquainted with with. Shame on her #she’scomplicityouknowwhoyouare .

Didn't she go out of her way to accuse lordkat of Justin's crimes as a smokescreen tactic?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Jun 03, 2020 1:37 pm

pibbs wrote:
Wed Jun 03, 2020 12:05 pm
Guest wrote:
Wed Jun 03, 2020 3:27 am
Women are the true NPCs. All the cunts at CA fulfill the stereotypes. They're exemplars of female behavior.
Yeah. Bitches have like three basic personalities that are actually just subsets of one archetype. Gives evidence that we are living a simulation, and the programmers got lazy on the women. They were probably only programmed to be our cum holes, but some of the beta males corrupted their programming because they couldn't get pussy, hence the birth of feminism.
I know you're mostly shitposting but anyone that has worked with enough women can say that that isn't far off the mark.
Women are very nice and easy to deal with because they have, when it comes down to it, just about no personality. Or they have one but it's all the same. Baring the ones that are insane, you know what to expect and even including the ones that have Borderline Syndrome and other shit they are very predictable.
Men tend more towards unmanageable insanity and have a larger variety in intellect so I guess that's the trade off. You're extremely unlikely to ever find a genius woman but then again you'll find functional men that are dumber than you've ever seen even a stupid bimbo be.
If psychology wasn't pozzed to the point or borderline uselessness that would've been an interesting field to study.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Wed Jun 03, 2020 1:57 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Jun 03, 2020 1:37 pm
pibbs wrote:
Wed Jun 03, 2020 12:05 pm
Guest wrote:
Wed Jun 03, 2020 3:27 am
Women are the true NPCs. All the cunts at CA fulfill the stereotypes. They're exemplars of female behavior.
Yeah. Bitches have like three basic personalities that are actually just subsets of one archetype. Gives evidence that we are living a simulation, and the programmers got lazy on the women. They were probably only programmed to be our cum holes, but some of the beta males corrupted their programming because they couldn't get pussy, hence the birth of feminism.
I know you're mostly shitposting but anyone that has worked with enough women can say that that isn't far off the mark.
Women are very nice and easy to deal with because they have, when it comes down to it, just about no personality. Or they have one but it's all the same. Baring the ones that are insane, you know what to expect and even including the ones that have Borderline Syndrome and other shit they are very predictable.
Men tend more towards unmanageable insanity and have a larger variety in intellect so I guess that's the trade off. You're extremely unlikely to ever find a genius woman but then again you'll find functional men that are dumber than you've ever seen even a stupid bimbo be.
If psychology wasn't pozzed to the point or borderline uselessness that would've been an interesting field to study.
Admittedly there'd be a lot of repeat information and conclusions drawn, cause women, but it would be fun to have thousands of ways to point to that are scientifically backed to show women are retarded lol.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 03, 2020 2:09 pm

Insane women are more hateable than insane men. I've never had gf but I've had the misfortune of some particularly nuts cunts being blood relatives (I've also had some very nosy white knights from law enforcement interupt my problem solving mechanism which is a shame for all of us).

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Jun 03, 2020 2:11 pm

Listen to mister kissless virgin autist over here. :lol:
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Wed Jun 03, 2020 2:21 pm

BenComicGraphics wrote:
Wed Jun 03, 2020 1:21 pm
Vaporwear wrote:
Guest wrote:
Wed Jun 03, 2020 12:57 am
Yes we all know Lupa was complicit in hiding the identity of a person she knew was a rapist and had raped a young woman she was acquainted with with. Shame on her #she’scomplicityouknowwhoyouare .

Didn't she go out of her way to accuse lordkat of Justin's crimes as a smokescreen tactic?
Yeah, while LordFat was being a good cuck and saying she was "on fire" because she was being snarky at Mke Xbox Michaud and the Walkers. Retarded fatass knows how to choose his allies well.

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Wed Jun 03, 2020 3:11 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Wed Jun 03, 2020 2:21 pm
BenComicGraphics wrote:
Wed Jun 03, 2020 1:21 pm
Vaporwear wrote:

Yeah, while LordFat was being a good cuck and saying she was "on fire" because she was being snarky at Mke Xbox Michaud and the Walkers. Retarded fatass knows how to choose his allies well.
Lordkat had the opportunity to point out everyone were hack fraud assholes willing to stab everyone in the back for slivers of YouTube Fame, but he wanted to stick to the dogeman bad narrative instead.

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 03, 2020 3:27 pm

Look at the backpedaling from mini-Obscurus Karen. https://twitter.com/LavenderSoSoft/stat ... 0659662850 But remember, "don't @ her," she wants her BS to go unchecked.

I dare these lunatics to try reading their petty document to the family of George Floyd.

Cuckara

Post by Cuckara » Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:06 pm

Holy shit, I can't believe she was actually stupid enough to post that "Silence is complicity" tweet. Has she completely forgotten about all of the complicit memes that were thrown at her when #complicit was exposed? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyway, here's some stupid shit that she retweeted: Lmfao, why the hell would anyone outside of Lupa's inner circle give a shit that Brad once laughed off Logan Paul's stupidity? Do these freaks keep a diary of every sin that Brad has ever committed on the internet?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:10 pm

Cuckara wrote:
Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:06 pm
Do these freaks keep a diary of every sin that Brad has ever committed on the internet?
Yes.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette