Black Lives Matter?

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Black Lives Matter

Post by mad bum » Sun May 31, 2020 8:53 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun May 31, 2020 6:06 am
How long until someone unloads into one of these crowds with an AR? Seriously man. There were riots in my town too, but all was peaceful in my neighborhood.
Seriously NOW is the best time to rack up a high score and do a good thing, where the fuck are these walmart killers when we need them?
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Sun May 31, 2020 9:06 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun May 31, 2020 8:27 am
Guest wrote:
Sun May 31, 2020 7:33 am
One good slice would send the others scattering. Don't brandish, don't threaten, just start hacking necks and faces.
That's what the gun owners need to do too. Find a defensible position and just start popping off rounds.

In other news, I'm having to unfollow a lot of people because they're outright endorsing rioting and burning random shit. More people to put on my shit list. You all know I'm pretty liberal on most things, but I'm not gonna listen to a bunch of cucked useful idiots defend rioting and wanton destruction just because the rioters are black. Racist as fuck! These white useful idiots would be the first up against the wall if their beloved Wakanda ever did come to pass. And it would be the very black rioters they're defending now who would pull the trigger. Rule of law is the only way. Anything else opens the door to Fallout 3 LARPing and you can't close that door once it's open.
Same here, I just did some pruning due to stupid bullshit, if you even try to defend this mayhem in any way I’m done with you.

Post by Guest » Sun May 31, 2020 9:44 am

All the fine ass Euro babes I follow on insta are posting vomit inducing screeds on racism and shit. My city might get burned down but that fucking ginger from Poldark is whining about her white privilege and how nigs get murdered for reading books or something. Gingers really have no souls.

Angelica asmr, one of those YouTube ethots, is pushing some "art against racism" thing. Guess Puerto Ricans aren't based at all. If Lasmren the teenage goddess starts in I don't know who I'll fap to.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun May 31, 2020 10:22 am

BenComicGraphics wrote:
Sat May 30, 2020 2:21 pm
As for the XD, it handles just like a 1911. It also has a 13 round magazine. a 45acp with 13 rounds. C'mon.
That's a 13 round mag? Damn! Okay, that's pretty cool.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Sun May 31, 2020 10:23 am

I'm amazed at how many people on social media think that if you denounce the looting and destruction that means you somehow don't care about police brutality.

Post by Guest » Sun May 31, 2020 10:28 am

Guest wrote:
Sun May 31, 2020 9:44 am
If Lasmren the teenage goddess starts in I don't know who I'll fap to.
If you want to fap to smart people who aren't assholes you go gay.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun May 31, 2020 11:15 am

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Sun May 31, 2020 10:23 am
I'm amazed at how many people on social media think that if you denounce the looting and destruction that means you somehow don't care about police brutality.
Either you are with them all the way, or you are against them.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun May 31, 2020 11:15 am

Guest wrote:
Sun May 31, 2020 9:44 am
All the fine ass Euro babes I follow on insta are posting vomit inducing screeds on racism and shit. My city might get burned down but that fucking ginger from Poldark is whining about her white privilege and how nigs get murdered for reading books or something. Gingers really have no souls.

Angelica asmr, one of those YouTube ethots, is pushing some "art against racism" thing. Guess Puerto Ricans aren't based at all. If Lasmren the teenage goddess starts in I don't know who I'll fap to.
All those thots are as empty-headed as they seem. They follow along with whatever the media and their aids-positive artist friends tell them to say.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Sun May 31, 2020 11:24 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun May 31, 2020 8:27 am
In other news, I'm having to unfollow a lot of people because they're outright endorsing rioting and burning random shit. More people to put on my shit list.
I don't live in as cucked a place as you, so I'm not seeing much endorsement but I am seeing a lot of excusing. These are lily white people that live in Nebraska and Northern Michigan and shit, WTF are they even going on about?
We are going to virtue signal ourselves straight to hell.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun May 31, 2020 11:29 am

It takes some serious cuckballs to advocate more rioting and violence and to excuse the current looting when you're literally watching towns burn down live. I'm kind of amazed they have the stones to keep insisting the protests are both peaceful and justified even as we see constant evidence to contradict both notions. They start by saying it's all peaceful and the violence is from glow in the dark MRA/rightwing/white supremacist/Russian plants. But when you show them it's not, then they switch and say all the violence and depravity is righteous because MUH BOSTIN TEA PARTY and MUH SIX MILLION BLACKS KILLED BY COPS.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome