Diversity & Comics - I need picz in mah bookz

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Diversity & Comics - I need picz in mah bookz

Post by RAPEMAN » Sat May 30, 2020 8:44 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:42 am
I see your point but Zack is still very tedious. Brevity is the soul of wit.
Zack has the disposition of being a norm on the internet. He can't edit or script a video so he comes off as rather tedious and sometimes boring to listen to.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Post by Guest » Sat May 30, 2020 11:24 pm

Die norms.

Salmonella

Post by Salmonella » Sun May 31, 2020 1:41 am

I think their product sucks, but I can't knock them for the hustle. If people are willing to pay money for that trash then the more power to them. I don't think they've brought any meaningful change to the industry, all they've done is line their own pockets. Part of me wants to say though that the big two suck so much because there's only so many stories you can tell with these characters. Then something like Immortal Hulk comes along and shows that a good writer can shake things up and do something different.

The problem is that a lot of the big names who were once actually talented are just coasting now and have run out of creative juices, and the majority of the younger generation just suck.

Post by Guest » Sun May 31, 2020 1:56 am

Changing the comic industry was never a possible or worthwhile goal. Bypassing the industry with kikestarter shitbook scams while the big two and friends light themselves on fire was the right idea.

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 06, 2020 2:17 am

Richard Meyer did a video about an article where SJWs (including turbo cunts Lindsay Ellis and Mara Wilson) were enraged when Hugh Jackman tweeted a picture of a cop hugging a black man.

Meyer says in this and many other videos that despite the fact that he's a veteran who fought terrorists, SJWs are the most evil people he has ever encountered. :lol:

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Sat Jun 06, 2020 2:31 pm

His repeated point is that for all the talk about SJWs ending up on the "right side of history"...that's B.S.

They are the villians of this story. Everything that they do--from an outsiders perspective--makes them the bad guys. (Lockstep authoritarianism, control, hatred, and destruction)
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Sun Jun 07, 2020 3:56 am

I go through phases with Meyer. Sometimes I have the patience to listen to him ramble for the first five minutes of his videos about his diet or getting the muffler in his Kia repaired... and sometimes I don't. Right now though, I have the patience and I watch a few of his videos everyday. He's like the Bob Ross of anti-SJW commentary. He's weirdly soothing. And I think that his analysis of comics and culture, when he gets to it, is very sharp.

Also, I just figured out in the last month that he has another Youtube channel called Splatto Del Gato, in which he analyzes movies and TV.

I really liked his take on "Hail, Caesar!", a movie that I didn't like when I saw it in the theater when it came out. He makes me want to check it out again. Maybe I was wrong.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sun Jun 07, 2020 5:31 am

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 3:56 am
I go through phases with Meyer. Sometimes I have the patience to listen to him ramble for the first five minutes of his videos about his diet or getting the muffler in his Kia repaired... and sometimes I don't. Right now though, I have the patience and I watch a few of his videos everyday. He's like the Bob Ross of anti-SJW commentary. He's weirdly soothing. And I think that his analysis of comics and culture, when he gets to it, is very sharp.

Also, I just figured out in the last month that he has another Youtube channel called Splatto Del Gato, in which he analyzes movies and TV.

I really liked his take on "Hail, Caesar!", a movie that I didn't like when I saw it in the theater when it came out. He makes me want to check it out again. Maybe I was wrong.

I loved hail Ceasar. Hobie Doyle was mah nigga, and the communists were portrayed as the faggots they are. Main character was likeable, and George Cloony's character was every Hollywood actor ever. Glorious.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Post by Guest » Sun Jun 07, 2020 4:17 pm

Just beware, he also liked Brie Larson's Unicorn Store and his Muslim daughter liked the gay pedo She-Ra reboot.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jun 07, 2020 4:46 pm

She probably thought She-Ra was a He-Ra.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette