Andrew Dobson

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Andrew Dobson

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue May 26, 2020 6:21 pm

I found that one in the past, but the entire page is so different to Current Year DHI it's like some alternate universe shit.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Wed May 27, 2020 2:10 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 6:01 pm
>spiritual successor to busy street
It's not just outdated, it's also wrong.
It doesn't even make sense either since the information is from a period when Busy Street and DHI were both active at the same time. That has to be confusing as fuck to people coming here not knowing about 1.0.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed May 27, 2020 2:16 am

Poonoo wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 2:10 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 6:01 pm
>spiritual successor to busy street
It's not just outdated, it's also wrong.
It doesn't even make sense either since the information is from a period when Busy Street and DHI were both active at the same time. That has to be confusing as fuck to people coming here not knowing about 1.0.
That's what makes it twice as odd. 1.0 didn't outlive Busy Street by a long time even. There was a bit of overlap in the "users" to some extend but by that token you may as well claim that BS and DHI were both successors of Metokur.org.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

GitGud
Quality Poster

Post by GitGud » Wed May 27, 2020 3:27 am

Fuck and i thought i could use my good username for some kind of Internet fame. But no, info is old as fuck.
It would be nice to see if my name would pop up for my childfriendly bedtime storys
I will return when i the times are dire.
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli

Post by Guest » Wed May 27, 2020 4:02 am

There's a number of untouched articles for things I'm vaguely familiar with on TVTropes that are outdated as fuck, like this forum or certain ongoing podcasts I listen to. Dare I ask, how active is TV tropes these days? Feels like yesterday's autism (although every bit as current year). I guess I should check the furry franchise pages if I really cared.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed May 27, 2020 4:08 am

Wasn't that site officially dead at some point? It's basically as derelict as ED is.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Wed May 27, 2020 4:45 am

I've never once visited TV Tropes. It's a bit like eating shit. I don't have to ever actually taste it to know it's bad.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Wed May 27, 2020 7:37 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 4:08 am
Wasn't that site officially dead at some point? It's basically as derelict as ED is.
ED as in Encyclopedia Dramatica? I was actually having a hard time finding the site from time to time in past few years, because apparently they got fucked over hard. Changed domains multiple times, from what I've heard, their main admin ended up in jail without sharing the access to anyone (I could believe that :lol: ), and now they're struggling to keep the .wiki domain. No wonder the site is basically dead if it has to move ever few months like a gypsy caravan.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Preston

Post by Preston » Wed May 27, 2020 7:52 am

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 4:45 am
It's a bit like eating shit. I don't have to ever actually taste it to know it's bad.
Don't knock it till you try it!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed May 27, 2020 7:54 am

Isn't Current Year ED a collection of unstable mirrors, none of which seem to be actually updated anymore?
Srsly whenever I find the ED page of some IN it never contains anything from the last couple years.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette