Useless Human Debris...

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Useless Human Debris...

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon May 25, 2020 12:53 am

I bet he's one of those retards that is a total shitbag that plays up his retardation to exploit people's altruism and empathy.
Had such a guy at my boarding school. He was a spastic and malformed. Walked like an idiot, looked kinda crippled and had the facial expression of a stroke victim. He was also dumb as shit. Kinda like a white Peerod with spastics but of normal male size. But he wasn't actually mentally retarded. Just extremely uneducated and dense.
See, he was uneducated because he figured out at some point that he didn't have to know shit or that he'd be better off pretending to be even dumber than he actually was. People already assumed he was a retard by his spastic walk and posture so he played up that angle to get out of any and all chores and challenges. The fucker would outright change behaviour around any authority figure.

God, I fucking hated the cunt! The last day I told him to better never cross the fucking street in front of me because I'd conveniently "forget" to break if I'd recognize him. Because I'd just say that the retard just suddenly jumped in front of my car. The asshole openly admitted to exploiting his act and that there was nothing we could do about it. Not quite so eloquently but that was his gist.
Met his little brother on a paper route once. He verified my suspicion and also hated the shit out of his brother.

Grandpa Kugel is rambling and getting worked up again. :lol:
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon May 25, 2020 4:56 am

Stupid bugged fake retard mechanics.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Wed May 27, 2020 1:29 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 12:53 am
I bet he's one of those retards that is a total shitbag that plays up his retardation to exploit people's altruism and empathy.
Had such a guy at my boarding school. He was a spastic and malformed. Walked like an idiot, looked kinda crippled and had the facial expression of a stroke victim. He was also dumb as shit. Kinda like a white Peerod with spastics but of normal male size. But he wasn't actually mentally retarded. Just extremely uneducated and dense.
See, he was uneducated because he figured out at some point that he didn't have to know shit or that he'd be better off pretending to be even dumber than he actually was. People already assumed he was a retard by his spastic walk and posture so he played up that angle to get out of any and all chores and challenges. The fucker would outright change behaviour around any authority figure.

God, I fucking hated the cunt! The last day I told him to better never cross the fucking street in front of me because I'd conveniently "forget" to break if I'd recognize him. Because I'd just say that the retard just suddenly jumped in front of my car. The asshole openly admitted to exploiting his act and that there was nothing we could do about it. Not quite so eloquently but that was his gist.
Met his little brother on a paper route once. He verified my suspicion and also hated the shit out of his brother.

Grandpa Kugel is rambling and getting worked up again. :lol:
And that crippled retard grew up to be GitGud!

Oh wait, he’s not autistic, he’s Bavarian.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed May 27, 2020 1:30 am

My paper route sucked but it wasn't thousands of miles away.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed May 27, 2020 5:03 am

Guest wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 1:29 am
>implying those aren't synonyms
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Wed May 27, 2020 12:24 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 1:29 am
And that crippled retard grew up to be GitGud!

Straight from Munich.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Thu May 28, 2020 3:49 pm

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Thu May 28, 2020 8:33 pm

I love how we'll never see the gun rights advocates actually follow through on their "from my cold dead hands" sperging, but put a vacant Target in front of niggers and it's "protesting" as they loot and steal.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Fri May 29, 2020 6:23 am

CIANigger wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 8:33 pm
I love how we'll never see the gun rights advocates actually follow through on their "from my cold dead hands" sperging, but put a vacant Target in front of niggers and it's "protesting" as they loot and steal.
What the media isn't saying is that Target and other stores being burned are in the black's own nieghborhood. So, fuck em.

Here's what they're doing for their own.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri May 29, 2020 7:14 am

pibbs wrote:
Fri May 29, 2020 6:23 am
Here's what they're doing for their own.
Kek
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]