God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
CuckTurdginson

Re: God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Post by CuckTurdginson » Sat May 23, 2020 10:25 pm

The church isn't a place.
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun May 24, 2020 1:15 am

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 9:50 pm
States levy additional taxes on liquor sales, while churches are tax exempt. I'm sure that fact has absolutely nothing to do with these shitlib governors banning church services while declaring liquor stores to be essential.
And their hatred for every religion except for the peaceful one.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Sun May 24, 2020 6:53 pm

Dehbashi wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 4:14 pm
She should be thanking God that she isn't a intern.
As I said, she should be thanking God that she isn't an intern. :lol: He just went after her co-host. :lol:

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon May 25, 2020 6:50 pm

Pure cope.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon May 25, 2020 7:36 pm

An old heavy set man is swaying during a hot day? My stars Trump's in worse condition then Biden.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Tue May 26, 2020 3:06 am

https://www.npr.org/sections/coronaviru ... yifwyqmG1A

WHO is nixing Hydroxychloroquine trials.

"The World Health Organization says it is temporarily halting its clinical trials that use hydroxychloroquine to treat COVID-19 patients over published concerns that the drug may do more harm than good.

The move comes after the medical journal The Lancet reported on Friday that patients getting hydroxychloroquine were dying at higher rates than other coronavirus patients.

The WHO has 3,500 patients from 17 countries enrolled in what it calls the Solidarity Trial. This is an effort overseen by the WHO to find new treatments for COVID-19. The patients in the trial have been randomly assigned to be treated with hydroxychloroquine which is a common malaria drug, or 3 other experimental drugs for treating COVID-19 in various combinations. Only the hydroxychloroquine part of the trial is being put on hold.

"The review will consider data collected so far in the Solidarity Trial and in particular robust, randomized available data to adequately evaluate the potential benefits and harms from this drug [hydroxycholoroquine]," WHO Director General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus said during an online press conference from Geneva on Monday."

I'm skeptical because the same goober that got pushed around by China when Corona-chan started is still overseeing the whole process.
ebin namefag wrote:

GitGud
Quality Poster

Post by GitGud » Tue May 26, 2020 3:51 am

Stop a test because of some ungrounded opinion piece? Sounds about right, and it eould be a shame when the results would match with orange mans sorces, after he stopped paying you.
I will return when i the times are dire.
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Tue May 26, 2020 3:56 am

I don't agree with the choice to cut off funding - though. It seems - at least from a distance, that this would allow Winnie the Pooh to swoop in and just pay for everything, therein making the WHO more compromised instead of more independent.
I'd have liked to see work to allow the WHO to either be more influenced by Burgerland needs or some internat'l deal that would allow them to operate free of any errant superpower. That and oust Tedros - that's long overdue.
ebin namefag wrote:

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Tue May 26, 2020 4:22 am

Who cares? Our money has done shit in influencing crap. WHO, UN, NATO. The US pays for them all and the rest of the world wants us to be their slaves. Honestly cutting it off is the best option at this point.

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Tue May 26, 2020 4:29 am

An interesting point - I definitely will be researching this topic more in the next few months.
I think we definitely agree that retribution is needed.

Tedros certainly needs to be thrown out and I hope we're not just going to neglect that - maybe that's something Orange Man could leverage in exchange for reinstating funding? I don't know.
ebin namefag wrote: