Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
BenComicGraphics

Re: Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Post by BenComicGraphics » Sat May 23, 2020 4:37 pm

I think Spoony does have an actual issue that is working in tandem with natural laziness. What that issue actually is? I don't think we'll ever get a clear and honest story from Noah.

I say this not to excuse Noah; I think whatever issue outside his control isn't so debilitating that it excuses his work ethic. This is also why I don't give Lewis a free pass with his autism. If anything, Lewis's autism FORCES him to update often with no improvement in quality.

I think when Noah got whatever diagnosis of what real issue he actually has, he thought "Oh sweet, I got a golden ticket for laziness!" Apparently what he has isn't severe. Hell, it's not even relatively mild. The Government's SSI disability laws on mental disease are lax to the point where nearly everyone here could qualify after three therapist visits for... anything. Noah's not on the dole, so it has to be something that is so minor it won't even count.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sat May 23, 2020 4:46 pm

I want to do this to Spoony after he gets thrown out onto the street;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NY3yzLA-g24&t
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Sat May 23, 2020 5:54 pm

When you said street this immediately came up in my mind.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

Singh'sSpot

Post by Singh'sSpot » Sat May 23, 2020 7:22 pm

So according to the farms he's scheduled to have both a motion call and foreclosure case on 6/11 and 7/20.

Looks like the foreclosure saga continues, maybe he'll sleep through this one.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat May 23, 2020 7:44 pm

Anything more would legit surprise me :lol:
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat May 23, 2020 7:46 pm

CIANigger wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 4:46 pm
I want to do this to Spoony after he gets thrown out onto the street;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NY3yzLA-g24&t
I'd love to do the throwing out of the house myself.

SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sat May 23, 2020 9:09 pm

Singh'sSpot wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 7:22 pm
So according to the farms he's scheduled to have both a motion call and foreclosure case on 6/11 and 7/20.

Looks like the foreclosure saga continues, maybe he'll sleep through this one.
I don't read that faggot board but the motion on 6/11 is a motion for summary judgment. Under normal circumstances if he does not contest this (though I believe now it's merely calling into the hearing -- he can literally do this from bed) this would start the clock on the lender selling the property. The only grounds of contesting it at this point is paying them (he can literally do this at any time to stop foreclosure), or having entered into negotiations with the lender and showing these documents to the judge. The latter would freeze the process. COVID-19 may cause this hearing to be rescheduled anyway and pushed back another month to July.

I'm not sure what the timeline is with COVID-19, but if the judge grants the lender's motion for judgment that would start a 90 day redemption period when he can pay before the property is auctioned. Once it's auctioned, there's another court date (usually about 30 days after, but if there's a crush of cases it may be later.) After THAT date, he'll be given 30 days notice to eviction.

Add this all together and factor in COVID-19 delays, post-COVID courts being swamped with cases now frozen like this one, etc. and I would guess it will be a blue Christmas or New Year's Eve in Aurora.

No attorney has been introduced to the court on his behalf since this started, though if he retained one (or more likely his brother and #MAGA dad did) it wouldn't be unusual for them to file their appearance at the next hearing.

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Sat May 23, 2020 9:18 pm

Noah has literally several ways to stop foreclosure. Illinois is one of several states that has enacted leniency for tenants/mortgage holders during COVID-19. I believe it requires showing some sort of financial hardship. This could delay foreclosure for at least 3 months. ON top of that, if Noah is able to go into some sort of therapy for 'unknown mental issues', the state could give him SSI, which he could then partially pay his due mortgage, and the state would freeze foreclosure again, because that's one of the protections for someone on SSI.

But... you gotta remember, Noah is lazy. He's not going to do shit.

Post by Guest » Sat May 23, 2020 9:43 pm

His family will pay it.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat May 23, 2020 9:57 pm

BenComicGraphics wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 9:18 pm
But... you gotta remember, Noah is lazy. He's not going to do shit.
He won't do anything at all, I'm sure. His parents could buy the place, if they have the money and think it's a good investment of some sorts. But there is a decent possibility that they are sick and tired of his shit by now. They would've just paid his monthly cost thus far, no?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!