Movie Thread

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Movie Thread

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat May 23, 2020 7:22 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 4:16 pm
I haven't read any of the IDW comics, but I know they did introduce the female ghostbusters from Feig's movie into them via an interdimensional crossover. (90% of IDW comics seem to involve interdimensional crossovers between franchises or different variations within the same franchise, like The Real Ghostbusters cartoon versions meeting the ugly IDW versions.)
Before they had to reboot G.I. Joe after FUBARing the fuck out of it, G.I. Joe shared its continuity with at least Transformers. Because why the fuck not.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sat May 23, 2020 7:27 pm

IDW is disgusting autistic fan fiction that just happens to have a loisense.

Post by Guest » Sun May 24, 2020 4:27 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 7:22 pm
Guest wrote:
I haven't read any of the IDW comics, but I know they did introduce the female ghostbusters from Feig's movie into them via an interdimensional crossover. (90% of IDW comics seem to involve interdimensional crossovers between franchises or different variations within the same franchise, like The Real Ghostbusters cartoon versions meeting the ugly IDW versions.)
Before they had to reboot G.I. Joe after FUBARing the fuck out of it, G.I. Joe shared its continuity with at least Transformers. Because why the fuck not.
GI Joe and Transformers have always shared the same continuity, though, so that one makes sense.

Ihatebradjones

Post by Ihatebradjones » Sun May 24, 2020 4:34 pm

Moe Bitches wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 5:58 pm
Yeah this looked up the IDW versions and it's just not right. The faces are fucked up, but the rest seem fine.
Yeah, I wish they had just gone with semi-realistic likenesess of the actors instead of those weird caricature abominations. Like what's with Winston's head? Last time I checked, Ernie Hudson didn't have a bread-shaped skull with no forehead.
Guest wrote:
I never understood why they did that, makes no sense from a business standpoint. Paul Fag's film flopped and the toys based on it collected dust in the stores, so why continue to produce merchandise and spin-off stuff based on it?
Last edited by Ihatebradjones on Sun May 24, 2020 4:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Brad looks like a cancer patient" Lordkat from his Pop Quiz Hotshot riff.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun May 24, 2020 4:37 pm

Picture for the lazy ones:
SpoilerShow
I don't even have any idea who the left guy is supposed to be, and I've watched both movies and the animated show. I suppose Ray, but that's only because he'd be the only one left.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Sun May 24, 2020 4:44 pm

Absolutley disgusting.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Post by Guest » Sun May 24, 2020 6:19 pm

In Paul's defense, the upcoming super serious kid Ghostbusters movie looks even worse. Kristin Wiig is at least moderately fuckable.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun May 24, 2020 6:25 pm

I miss the Junior Ghostbusters.
-Yours Truly

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun May 24, 2020 6:29 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 6:19 pm
In Paul's defense, the upcoming super serious kid Ghostbusters movie looks even worse.
It doesn't look good but not as insufferable. I'm questioning why it has to be a Ghostbusters movie in the first place, though. A single one has always been enough.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Ihatebradjones

Post by Ihatebradjones » Sun May 24, 2020 6:44 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 6:19 pm
In Paul's defense, the upcoming super serious kid Ghostbusters movie looks even worse. Kristin Wiig is at least moderately fuckable.
I'll take a Stanger Things rip-off with Ghostbusters shoehorned in over that poor man's Adam Sandler comedy we got in 2016 any day.
At least the director this time isn't a whiney mangina cuck faggot.
"Brad looks like a cancer patient" Lordkat from his Pop Quiz Hotshot riff.