China

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: China

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat May 23, 2020 11:32 am

Poonoo wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 10:11 am
With this one they can claim "it was used early" to try and shut that down. Bill Gates publicly said the world will need 7-14 billion doses of the vaccine. At about $150 a shot that's 1.05-2.1 TRILLION dollars, that's not just profit for those making it but other scientists have a vested interest to push this since that is a lot of money for more research they can't afford to do. And that's assuming governments won't be desperate and pay even more for it to get their economies up and running.
Was that factoring in supply and demand? I can see that shit becoming way more expensive as several countries try to outbid each other.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat May 23, 2020 12:12 pm

The coronavirus vaccine will sell more than any other vaccine created in the history of mankind. I'm sure some will be given out for "free," in the sense that the person given the shot will not pay personally. But they will still pay. The company that makes the vaccine will get paid by the taxpayers one way or another.

Now, I don't know if this malaria medication works or not. I'm not a doctor. But I am seeing a lot of evidence of doctors prescribing it and claiming success in countries with very low covid mortality rates. And then you have the USA, where we don't prescribe it and we treat its use with extreme skepticism/disdain, and our mortality rate is very high (comparatively.) Obviously, even if the drug is effective, it's only effective at early treatment and a vaccine or more serious medication for critical cases will be required. So the drug companies can still make tons of money. I honestly don't know why the fuck they're trying so hard to kill HCQ. "muh side effects" BRUH PEOPLE ARE SUPPOSEDLY DYING AND YOU'RE BITCHING ABOUT SIDE EFFECTS SUFFERED BY PEOPLE WHO MIGHT HAVE DIED OTHERWISE. People take hcq for all kinds of shit and the side effects were never crippling or horrifying before now. All medication has fucking side effects. Not everyone experiences all possible side effects and even if they do, they may consider the side effects better than being dead. People take medication that has serious side effects for depression and other feelz diseases. Is covid less serious than those?
SpoilerShow
Probably yes, but don't let the MSM know I said that or they'll send a sniper for me.
"Oh but we don't know if it works or not." And you never will if this is how you go about testing it. But let's be real, they don't want to know if it works or not. They want to prove it doesn't work. But if that's true and HCQ has no effect, I want to know why covid mortality is so much lower in the countries that use it early.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat May 23, 2020 12:25 pm

We might as well be arguing the effectiveness of medicines against moon radiation sickness.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sat May 23, 2020 4:37 pm

I've been prescribed prednisone eye drops to fight some nasty side effects of a conjunctivitis I had in November. It's a particularly high dose (1 drop on each eye every 3 HOURS, FOR AN ENTIRE MONTH) and prednisone is a particularly dangerous substance, but the alternative was having the side effects become permanent and I'd need a corneal transplant to have shot at restoring my vision. I guess the doctor should have just sent me home and told me to come back for surgery in a year.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat May 23, 2020 7:04 pm

Make that two years. Wouldn't want to rush things.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Sat May 23, 2020 8:11 pm

So Michigan bitch extends the lockdown until mid June.

Also, Washington state doctors admit to counting people shot to death as Kung Flu deaths if they have it. But somehow the Virus is being undercounted. :lol:

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sat May 23, 2020 8:16 pm

They gotta keep up a numbers and fear so they can get this vaccine out before Corona either burns itself out or people just accept it as a slightly worse flu.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Sat May 23, 2020 8:21 pm

No wonder Chungus Wan Xian loves living in Malaysia. They are the only country who believes bullshit. :lol:

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Sat May 23, 2020 8:58 pm

And that barber that was harassed by Michigan won in court.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sun May 24, 2020 12:21 am

Dehbashi wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 8:21 pm
No wonder Chungus Wan Xian loves living in Malaysia. They are the only country who believes bullshit. :lol:
>Over half of Aussies trust the media

That's way too fucking high.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.