Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Musical Space Cowboy

Re: Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Post by Musical Space Cowboy » Sat May 23, 2020 5:52 am

Vaporwear wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 5:30 am
Way back during the first couple of years of his IN YouTube career he behaved like a typical if slightly geeky dude and had a lot of charisma. He seemed like a pretty chill guy, and I think for the most part people didn’t bother reading his blog or those super old pre-IN magazine reviews he wrote so his true asshat self was heavily concealed back then.

Of course, we all know what he really is now and for the most part his old fan base has learned to steer far away from that weepy pussy manchild. Whatever’s left are just the mentally challenged losers who are too dense to understand that their source of entertainment and inspiration is just an attention-seeking scammer who detests their vary existence.
I'll give you that one. Not a lot of people who randomly stumble upon these INs on Youtube are gonna also check out their Twitter or blog site or whatever, and if the IN doesn't explicitly act like a cunt in their videos, it's easier to hide their shitty behavior. Cuck in the Shadows was good at that for a long time, but his shitty Twitter side has been leaking out in his videos more and more in the last five years.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat May 23, 2020 5:55 am

Just like with Linkara. As much as these fucks love filming themselves, they can't act for shit. Sooner or later their mask will slip.
Angelfire Memes wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 11:37 pm
Yep. It's obvious now that Spoony always was a barely functional manchild, a mess of personality disorders that was barely held together by his early success. As soon as things got even slightly rough for him (which was self inflicted anyway) he collapsed into the faggot we see today.
This is so true it's almost sad. Dude razed everything to the fucking ground the moment he faced any sort of (serious) resistance.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Dingus Bajingus

Post by Dingus Bajingus » Sat May 23, 2020 6:45 am

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Spoony wasn't even making money from it for the first chunk of his output, was he? I've often thought that the whole "making fun of stuff on the internets" thing took a nosedive when it became something people did for their livelihoods instead of just for fun; I tend to cite old-ass websites that died out in the aughts for that one, but Spoony may provide an example of someone who suffered by (among other things) moving from one paradigm to the other.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat May 23, 2020 9:31 am

Dingus Bajingus wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 6:45 am
Correct me if I'm wrong, but Spoony wasn't even making money from it for the first chunk of his output, was he?
That is entirely correct and so is the rest of your post. You could potentially get partnered by YT but not even James Rolfe was and as I understand it the pay was shit unless you were one of the top ten subscribed people and they screened your videos before they went public and were ultra anal about copyright stuff.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat May 23, 2020 9:39 am

Imagine if they kept doing it like this.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Sat May 23, 2020 10:13 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 5:55 am
Just like with Linkara. As much as these fucks love filming themselves, they can't act for shit. Sooner or later their mask will slip.
Angelfire Memes wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 11:37 pm
Yep. It's obvious now that Spoony always was a barely functional manchild, a mess of personality disorders that was barely held together by his early success. As soon as things got even slightly rough for him (which was self inflicted anyway) he collapsed into the faggot we see today.
This is so true it's almost sad. Dude razed everything to the fucking ground the moment he faced any sort of (serious) resistance.
I wouldn’t even call it resistance. He was always lazy anyway but things really got bad when he opened his patreon account and immediately gave up doing anything. He was literally cashing in on the goodwill of his fans and that was enough to destroy him, the sheer act of earning money off video production, the thing he was known for doing anyway. The fucker was a house of cards and he always will be.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat May 23, 2020 10:44 am

The first time he ever made money he was slowing down video production drastically. Joined TGWTG, uploaded his most recent YT video and then took two months for his next one. The more money he got, the less he was making. When he hit 5k on Paymetons he fully broke down and basically stopped doing anything at all.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat May 23, 2020 11:33 am

Vaporwear wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 10:13 am
The fucker was a house of cards and he always will be.
He's a bunch of cards alright, but they haven't been a house in years.
-Yours Truly

Post by Guest » Sat May 23, 2020 12:53 pm

DSP making more money than pussy ass Noah. What a world. Hope he swallows a bunch of pills soon.

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Sat May 23, 2020 12:59 pm

Making videos became an obligation, and no one tells Spoony with a capital S what to do.
No. One.
New plan: Fuck Youtube, he will become a Hollywood actor, like his best friend, former anime voice actress and singer, and current Mensa member Marzgunt.
What, don't agents flood him with requests after watching Kickassia? Then he will pout on Twatter for 10 years. That will show them.