China

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Musical Space Cowboy

Re: China

Post by Musical Space Cowboy » Fri May 22, 2020 11:13 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 3:31 pm
Seeing "heroes work here" signs in front of random clinics all over town. Is there anything more insufferable than self-aggrandizement?
It's bad enough when it's doctors and nurses. I saw a sign in a grocery store describing their employees as "heroes". Motherfucker, you're not a hero: you're a grocery store cashier. Bag my fucking groceries.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sat May 23, 2020 12:40 am

Guest wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 11:02 pm
No loss. China killed the Hong Kong action movie scene 15 years ago. What's left to save?
Now they'll probably destroy those films. Sad. Hong Kong had some great cinema. Korea has kind of filled their gap.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Sat May 23, 2020 1:49 am

Musical Space Cowboy wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 11:13 pm
Guest wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 3:31 pm
Seeing "heroes work here" signs in front of random clinics all over town. Is there anything more insufferable than self-aggrandizement?
It's bad enough when it's doctors and nurses. I saw a sign in a grocery store describing their employees as "heroes". Motherfucker, you're not a hero: you're a grocery store cashier. Bag my fucking groceries.
I saw the sign in front of a ALDI and it pissed me off as well.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sat May 23, 2020 4:58 am

The third world is leading the way in treating the virus while western corruption is killing people.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat May 23, 2020 5:51 am

But the First World will obviously ignore the crazy practices of those savage sub-humans.
Musical Space Cowboy wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 11:13 pm
Unless I've actively saved someone from drowning or something, I'd be embarassed af to be labeled a "hero".
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat May 23, 2020 6:52 am

I hope this whole fiasco shines a spotlight on how the corporations run everything in the west. Truth doesn't matter. Oh, you say the drug seems to be effective in fighting the early onset cases before they've become severe? Let's create some biased studies where we use the drug on people about to die of corona and then we can say it doesn't work or some sheeeit. Don't forget to buy our expensive vaccines when our lab boys make them!
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat May 23, 2020 8:27 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 10:49 pm
It's a lot worse in the major population centers, I hope you realize.
Oh sure, and then what happens? You get the coof for a week or so.
Let's look at Hamburg then!
267 people in hospital at it's peak, 59 currently.
Of that in intensive care were 90 at peak and 24 currently.
Total number of infected is 5059, total deaths is 240.
The average age of those that died is 80 years old.
Hamburg has a population of 1.78 million people. Lots of retirement homes in the less dense "Hamburger Speckgürtel" suburban regions.

Really shaking in my boots right now as a healthy thirtysomething.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat May 23, 2020 9:16 am

It's as if the Spanish Flue and Black Death did a fusion dance.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sat May 23, 2020 10:11 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 6:52 am
I hope this whole fiasco shines a spotlight on how the corporations run everything in the west. Truth doesn't matter. Oh, you say the drug seems to be effective in fighting the early onset cases before they've become severe? Let's create some biased studies where we use the drug on people about to die of corona and then we can say it doesn't work or some sheeeit. Don't forget to buy our expensive vaccines when our lab boys make them!
They just released another one, and of course HCQ was used on it's own and not with zinc or anything else:
Another retrospective study which means some asshole grabbed data from hospitals and interpreted it the way they wanted to like a sociologist. That thread from Steve Phillips details why it's trash, but here is the big reason:
With this one they can claim "it was used early" to try and shut that down. Bill Gates publicly said the world will need 7-14 billion doses of the vaccine. At about $150 a shot that's 1.05-2.1 TRILLION dollars, that's not just profit for those making it but other scientists have a vested interest to push this since that is a lot of money for more research they can't afford to do. And that's assuming governments won't be desperate and pay even more for it to get their economies up and running.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat May 23, 2020 10:39 am

Yeah I'm not getting vaccinated against pussy shit like that. Bill Gates can stick his shifty business up his satanic arse.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!