Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Post by Guest » Fri May 22, 2020 6:29 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 1:27 pm
Rhetoric, and you believe it?

Don’t you know where those slogans come from? Well paid researchers, how do you say it? - "think tanks" funded by big businesses. What is that a "think tank"? It’s privately-funded propaganda. The Trilateral Commission in the United States for instance.
I agree, we need to do something about these Jews.

Musical Space Cowboy

Post by Musical Space Cowboy » Fri May 22, 2020 7:05 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 1:27 pm
Rhetoric, and you believe it?

Don’t you know where those slogans come from? Well paid researchers, how do you say it? - "think tanks" funded by big businesses. What is that a "think tank"? It’s privately-funded propaganda. The Trilateral Commission in the United States for instance.
Yes, I have played Deus Ex.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Fri May 22, 2020 7:15 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 4:59 am
Cuckson on life support, the cucks are revolting
SpoilerShow
Still mostly faggots responding with "You can do it, boss!", "I believe in you!", "You'll get through this.", "Hey Spoony, you should review xxxxxxxxxxxx."
Is Spoony dead yet?

Musical Space Cowboy

Post by Musical Space Cowboy » Fri May 22, 2020 7:38 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 7:15 pm
Guest wrote:
SpoilerShow
Still mostly faggots responding with "You can do it, boss!", "I believe in you!", "You'll get through this.", "Hey Spoony, you should review xxxxxxxxxxxx."
Which I'll never understand til the day I die. Spoony always struck me as a miserable turd. I remember, just out of curiosity, checking out his then-active website about ten years ago and reading a blog post on there. The way he wrote and the tone he used showed me that the miserable, unlikeable cunt portrayed on camera was not an act: that's really who he is.

Then again, his few remaining fans are sadbrains, trannies, and people with daddy's issues. No wonder they don't leave despite Spoony's open contempt for them: both parties get off on it.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri May 22, 2020 7:56 pm

Every single one of these losers wants to be the one to make him believe in the Spoony that believes in himself, to usher in the glorious return of The Spoony Experiment, like the phoenix from the ashes.

Or you have these fuckers who somehow think that he'll get over his #depression if we just let him heal and recover on his own, which has worked wonders in those past 5+ years.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri May 22, 2020 8:16 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 7:56 pm
Or you have these fuckers who somehow think that he'll get over his #depression if we just let him heal and recover on his own, which has worked wonders in those past 5+ years.
Make that ten years. He has taken all the time and arguably only got more miserable.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Fri May 22, 2020 11:37 pm

Musical Space Cowboy wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 7:38 pm
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 7:15 pm
Guest wrote:
SpoilerShow
Which I'll never understand til the day I die. Spoony always struck me as a miserable turd. I remember, just out of curiosity, checking out his then-active website about ten years ago and reading a blog post on there. The way he wrote and the tone he used showed me that the miserable, unlikeable cunt portrayed on camera was not an act: that's really who he is.

Then again, his few remaining fans are sadbrains, trannies, and people with daddy's issues. No wonder they don't leave despite Spoony's open contempt for them: both parties get off on it.
Yep. It's obvious now that Spoony always was a barely functional manchild, a mess of personality disorders that was barely held together by his early success. As soon as things got even slightly rough for him (which was self inflicted anyway) he collapsed into the faggot we see today.

He's always been a cunt, but at least he was a relatively successful one before. If he even got his shit together enough to do a video I'm not sure what the reaction would be nowadays. A lot of memes followed by indifference, probably. There are a million better Spoony-likes out there now.

Post by Guest » Fri May 22, 2020 11:58 pm

The funiest thing is that even his forums (when still active) completely turned on him on the last couple of years. There where only a few fags that where still holding out for spoony, but even ardent cocksuckers like that bitch seraphna came out and flat out said that they removed their support on patreon because they knew he wasnt going to produce anything.

His forums completely forgot about him and the only active topics where about games, movies, and they just kinda created their own comunities that didnt involved him at all, because there was fucking nothing to say about him even at that point (other than "drama" but fags like shooter andy where mods and deleted anything like that)

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Sat May 23, 2020 12:08 am

Angelfire Memes wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 11:37 pm
If he even got his shit together enough to do a video I'm not sure what the reaction would be nowadays. A lot of memes followed by indifference, probably. There are a million better Spoony-likes out there now.
He knows that, and has known that for almost a decade.
That's why he's so afraid of making more videos.
Fear is also the reason he doesn't go outside and find a job; outside is filled with people who will inevitably take him down a peg or two, and he won't be able to make them go away.
Twitter is the only enviroment he finds comfortable; bootlickers easily aviable, and he just has to click on the block button to make reality disappear.

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Sat May 23, 2020 5:30 am

Musical Space Cowboy wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 7:38 pm
Spoony always struck me as a miserable turd. I remember, just out of curiosity, checking out his then-active website about ten years ago and reading a blog post on there. The way he wrote and the tone he used showed me that the miserable, unlikeable cunt portrayed on camera was not an act: that's really who he is.

Way back during the first couple of years of his IN YouTube career he behaved like a typical if slightly geeky dude and had a lot of charisma. He seemed like a pretty chill guy, and I think for the most part people didn’t bother reading his blog or those super old pre-IN magazine reviews he wrote so his true asshat self was heavily concealed back then.

Of course, we all know what he really is now and for the most part his old fan base has learned to steer far away from that weepy pussy manchild. Whatever’s left are just the mentally challenged losers who are too dense to understand that their source of entertainment and inspiration is just an attention-seeking scammer who detests their vary existence.