Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
TheManWithNoPlan

Re: Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Post by TheManWithNoPlan » Fri May 22, 2020 6:26 pm

Lupa was defiantly trying to get there attention and almost definatly asked Jack Packard to put a good word in for her with Mike and Jay. Honestly I doubt Lewis is aware of there popularity outside of Plinkett he seems out of touch and probably think MST3K is still cool.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri May 22, 2020 7:46 pm

All these CA shucklefucks whorship MST3K. That's why they won't dare to review something they already riffed in the olden days.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Fri May 22, 2020 7:55 pm

TheManWithNoPlan wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 6:26 pm
Lupa was defiantly trying to get there attention and almost definatly asked Jack Packard to put a good word in for her with Mike and Jay. Honestly I doubt Lewis is aware of there popularity outside of Plinkett he seems out of touch and probably think MST3K is still cool.
Lewis's bitterness and need to prove himself superior to RLM, to me at least, points to this being very personal to Lewis.

I admit this so conjecture, but I do believe Lewis made an attempt to contact the Milwaukee boys for a crossover and got denied

TheManWithNoPlan

Post by TheManWithNoPlan » Fri May 22, 2020 8:27 pm

It wouldn’t shock me if he tried to ask Mike to crossover about Star Trek and that email was deleted instantly because they have no clue who he is. Reminds me of Faggot Josh Hadley who lives in Milwaukee and tried for years to get Mike and Jay on Radiodrome and has recently gone on bitter tirades because they laugh at shitty b movies he grew up watching.

Post by Guest » Fri May 22, 2020 9:23 pm

the last 8 minutes, oh boy

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri May 22, 2020 9:34 pm

>muh superior comic adaptation
>muh 8+ minute review of the movie in my review of the comic

Also fuuuuck, I didn't know my ears could still bleed after all that mikushit.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Fri May 22, 2020 9:35 pm

So much for finding the high ground ,huh lewis

Post by Guest » Sat May 23, 2020 4:54 pm

TheManWithNoPlan wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 6:26 pm
I think Linkara is still putting MST3K clips into his reviews.

Cuckara

Post by Cuckara » Sat May 23, 2020 5:03 pm

Why is it that none of these INs have figured out that the appeal of MST3K was that the riffers told actual jokes? They would mock the technical incompetence of a bad movie, but their mockery was never the angry, condescending "THIS FUCKING SUCKS!" shit that cock slut does. Ironically, RLM's Best of the Worst has more in common with MST3K than the shit that the Channel Awesome losers do, and the big three of RLM (Mike, Jay, and Rich) don't watch MST3K.

TheManWithNoPlan

Post by TheManWithNoPlan » Sat May 23, 2020 6:49 pm

MST3K is boring it’s watching some terrible movie with awkward jokes in the background.