Re: JesuOtaku: Lying manipulative cunt, aspiring to be a real boy

Post by TheBilthCollector » Fri May 22, 2020 6:21 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 5:37 pm
"Even in death, I still virtue signal"

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Fri May 22, 2020 6:31 pm

"There's no superiority" says the guy who spent his life failing to prove that his microdick was longer than Vic Mignogna's on the Internet, instead of taking regular showers.

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Fri May 22, 2020 6:34 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 2:31 pm
Rapeculture wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 2:22 pm
Can't say I'll be missing Zac, but this bitch has some nerve. She obviously pushed him over the edge.
Excuse me? This fucking bitch is lying. She flat out implied that he was a abusive motherfucker last year when she was making excuses in August on why she didn't do her fucking scam game. Remember he announced prior to that they divorced.

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Fri May 22, 2020 6:36 pm

And she probably blocked everyone who would call her out on that.

PassTheRemote
Goon

Post by PassTheRemote » Fri May 22, 2020 7:46 pm

Dehbashi wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 6:34 pm
Liar Revealed wrote:
Rapeculture wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 2:22 pm
Can't say I'll be missing Zac, but this bitch has some nerve. She obviously pushed him over the edge.
Excuse me? This fucking bitch is lying. She flat out implied that he was a abusive motherfucker last year when she was making excuses in August on why she didn't do her fucking scam game. Remember he announced prior to that they divorced.
Not only that, but the other folks basically said that Zach was worse off the last few years, so JO basically was a nail in this dude's coffin, and I bet that bitch will still sleep like a baby tonight...

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri May 22, 2020 7:48 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 5:37 pm
I'm sensing a pattern regarding hindsight and stupid IN comments regarding mortality.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Fri May 22, 2020 8:59 pm

PassTheRemote wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 7:46 pm
Dehbashi wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 6:34 pm
Liar Revealed wrote:

Not only that, but the other folks basically said that Zach was worse off the last few years, so JO basically was a nail in this dude's coffin, and I bet that bitch will still sleep like a baby tonight...
I’m just gonna say it, if Jesuotaku managed to kill this loser, than good for her. I’m glad she killed him. Thank you Jesuotaku, you made the world just a little bit better for getting rid of this ANN homosexual and child groomer.

Trust me when I say, if a person kills themselves, then that’s on them. That’s called being weak, and weak people deserve to die especially if all it takes to off yourself is a scamming tranny scumbag sending you a couple mean tweets. That’s some pussy-ass bitch shit right there, fuck him he was a weak link, the kinda shit that humanity seriously needs less of.

That said I’m looking forward to someone raping and killing JesuOtaku. Not because she killed this one dude, because he was trash anyway and no one will miss him, but because she’s tranny scum.

Post by Guest » Fri May 22, 2020 9:01 pm

Where is the inevitable Marzgurk post where she claims Vic raped Zac to death?

Post by Guest » Fri May 22, 2020 9:29 pm

Every dollar JackOff didn't spend in her shitty fag VN went to buy the fourteen inch dealdos that went into Zac's backside. When will her fans accept that they all killed Zac just a little bit because they gave him the IBS that even he thought was too embarrassing to live with.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri May 22, 2020 10:05 pm

Vaporwear wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 8:59 pm
I’m just gonna say it, if Jesuotaku managed to kill this loser, than good for her. I’m glad she killed him. Thank you Jesuotaku, you made the world just a little bit better for getting rid of this ANN homosexual and child groomer.
Eh, that depresso soyboy would've likely offed himself eventually anyway. I'm not thanking the cunt for making the world a better place before she doesn't sort herself out. At least she's already out of the gene pool.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!