Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Post by mad bum » Fri May 22, 2020 3:14 am

Did they forget to turn off that pesky adblock?
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri May 22, 2020 5:03 am

Haven't noticed anything odd in the first couple minutes (which is as far as I was willing to go) aside from him not agreeing with people to think that Episode 3 is the tolerable one.
Maybe guest was referring to how yelling is his default voice. Srsly the guy can't talk normally in these videos, or at all.

I'm more curious about what he'll tackle after this prequel review saga. 'Cause there's a bit of a trend emerging:
  • Makes shitty audio drama with other former CA losers -> Claims he made the best anniversary movie and Doge sucks ass
  • Makes shitty reviews about comic adaptations of the prequel trilogy -> whines about RedLetterMedia and their lame jokes
Seems his ego won't allow him to do shit without having to explain why his stuff is the definitive version.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Ihatebradjones

Post by Ihatebradjones » Fri May 22, 2020 8:42 am

Guest wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 2:48 am

cucky made another video, and still is yelling at the audience
Fuck, his voice is annoying. Couldn't even make it past five seconds. How are people able to stand it? He makes Chip and Dale sound like Don LaFontaine by comparison.
"Brad looks like a cancer patient" Lordkat from his Pop Quiz Hotshot riff.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri May 22, 2020 9:54 am

Must be ASMR or something.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Fri May 22, 2020 12:21 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 5:03 am
Haven't noticed anything odd in the first couple minutes (which is as far as I was willing to go) aside from him not agreeing with people to think that Episode 3 is the tolerable one.
Maybe guest was referring to how yelling is his default voice. Srsly the guy can't talk normally in these videos, or at all.

I'm more curious about what he'll tackle after this prequel review saga. 'Cause there's a bit of a trend emerging:
  • Makes shitty audio drama with other former CA losers -> Claims he made the best anniversary movie and Doge sucks ass
  • Makes shitty reviews about comic adaptations of the prequel trilogy -> whines about RedLetterMedia and their lame jokes
Seems his ego won't allow him to do shit without having to explain why his stuff is the definitive version.
I've heard rumors that a few of the CA and former CA producers have approached Mike and Jay about doing a RLM crossover only to be denied. I've heard about Doge doing this and apparently Lupa doing this.

What if Lewis tried as well and got rejected? This level of bitterness over what RLM said over a decade ago is getting creepy. I think there's a personal aspect to this.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Fri May 22, 2020 12:42 pm

BenComicGraphics wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 12:21 pm
I've heard rumors that a few of the CA and former CA producers have approached Mike and Jay about doing a RLM crossover only to be denied. I've heard about Doge doing this and apparently Lupa doing this.

What if Lewis tried as well and got rejected? This level of bitterness over what RLM said over a decade ago is getting creepy. I think there's a personal aspect to this.
I would love to see any, or better yet, all of this to be confirmed, but it probably never will be. And certainly not by RLM themselves. Mike and Jay are likely aware of CA's incredibly fucked up and toxic fanbase and don't need childish drama in their lives, they have better things to do.

I would love to know where you heard these rumors, Ben, they seem plausible enough anyway.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Fri May 22, 2020 1:28 pm

I heard a rumour from someone that volunteers at cons in the Chicago area. A few years back Mike attended a Chicago area convention. Doge apparently heard this and went over as himself. He found Mike in a back hallway and approached him with a sales pitch.

Mike sort of held his hands up and went "we can't" and walked away. Doge seemed to be pretty upset.

Lupa, I thought she was trying to court them in Twitter.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Fri May 22, 2020 2:14 pm

BenComicGraphics wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 1:28 pm
I heard a rumour from someone that volunteers at cons in the Chicago area. A few years back Mike attended a Chicago area convention. Doge apparently heard this and went over as himself. He found Mike in a back hallway and approached him with a sales pitch.

Mike sort of held his hands up and went "we can't" and walked away. Doge seemed to be pretty upset.

She probably did, especially after hanging out with Jack Packard. She probably thought that was her "in." If Mike turned Doge down, there's no way in Hell he'd have anything to do with Lupa.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Fri May 22, 2020 2:39 pm

Rapeculture wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 2:14 pm
BenComicGraphics wrote:

She probably did, especially after hanging out with Jack Packard. She probably thought that was her "in." If Mike turned Doge down, there's no way in Hell he'd have anything to do with Lupa.

From the rumor I heard, Doge went with a pretty aggressive sales tactic and Mike was polite, but unimpressed. The way it was described was Doge came off as a bit needy and desperate

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri May 22, 2020 3:53 pm

Because he is both of those things.
Rapeculture wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 12:42 pm
I would love to see any, or better yet, all of this to be confirmed, but it probably never will be. And certainly not by RLM themselves. Mike and Jay are likely aware of CA's incredibly fucked up and toxic fanbase and don't need childish drama in their lives, they have better things to do.
And why would they ever want to do a crossover with Linkara of all people? They do movies, he does comics. The only thing they could team up for is for a comic adaptation of a shitty movie, but RLM rightfully figured that nobody gives a shit about these comic adaptations.
I mean, while we sometimes do have people talk about novelizations of movies, I have yet to come across someone other than Linkara who talks about comic adaptations.
BenComicGraphics wrote:
Which should make her extra pissed that Linkara is lashing out at them. This is almost like the "BETRAYAL!"-incident all over again.
-Yours Truly