The Other people on Channel Awesome

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
pibbs

Re: The Other people on Channel Awesome

Post by pibbs » Thu May 21, 2020 2:39 am

A side note: when I worked those 12 hour shoots -- I never complained because I loved doing it. Fuck BatDyke and fuck peeRod.

Post by Guest » Thu May 21, 2020 2:41 am

pibbs wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 2:39 am
A side note: when I worked those 12 hour shoots -- I never complained because I loved doing it. Fuck BatDyke and fuck peeRod.
God he’s such a fucking joke. He’s like that lame wannabe kid who’s not cool enough to hang out with the loser crew. He’s like Stewart from Beavis and Butthead, just put a Winger shirt on him and he’s good to go.

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Thu May 21, 2020 3:31 am

Batwoman sounds like absolute cancer anyway. Hopefully China Flu kills it entirely. Do studios still have money to throw away on woke capeshit?

Dingus Bajingus

Post by Dingus Bajingus » Thu May 21, 2020 4:40 am

pibbs wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 1:38 am
These IN fucks really piss me off when their delusions of grandeur. Unlike ANY of these losers I've actually worked on real sets for real productions. Erod has no idea what its like to work 12 hours on a long shoot. His "productions" (and I can't put enough quotation marks around that) aren't even to the level of Doge's anniversary specials. I'm serious. Granted Doge suffered from poor planning and inexperience producer-wise, but if eRod's shit videos takes 12 hours, it's because he's fucking around. I bet he's including editing in that. Editing, even long hours, isn't tough work. I've done those too. Comfy chair, snacks, and air conditioning. Fuck peeRod.
Amen of the highest order. I believe the term we came up for it a while back was "LARPing as movie stars." It's even worse when they start to believe their own bullshit. Sounds quite similar to my own contempt for TFS and such being considered on the same level as professional voice actors.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu May 21, 2020 5:10 am

Let me give you that Ordnungsschelle, Dingus. You're not any better. You suck. Your profession is nothing but a bunch of no-talent faggots. Any and all dub "artists" should be hunted down and bolted in the head. Counter that.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Thu May 21, 2020 5:17 am

Dingus needs to prove his worth by recording audiobooks of GitGud's quality posts.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu May 21, 2020 5:35 am

Guest wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 5:17 am
Dingus needs to prove his worth by recording audiobooks of GitGud's quality posts.
An acceptable proof. A reading of those, even remotely legit, would vindicate him immediately.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Dingus Bajingus

Post by Dingus Bajingus » Thu May 21, 2020 5:38 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 5:10 am
Let me give you that Ordnungsschelle, Dingus. You're not any better. You suck. Your profession is nothing but a bunch of no-talent faggots. Any and all dub "artists" should be hunted down and bolted in the head. Counter that.
Nah, you're entitled to your opinion. A lot of people don't like dubs. I'm sure pibbs' hands-on experience far eclipses my own with this kind of shit, but it's similar in principle; just the conflation of the IN version with the real thing. I'm sure the gulf between the two is somewhat bigger for on-camera stuff, though.

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Thu May 21, 2020 5:43 am

I'm curious as to what both of you (pibb and DingBaj) have worked on.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

Post by Guest » Thu May 21, 2020 5:45 am

Moe Bitches wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 5:43 am
I'm curious as to what both of you (pibb and DingBaj) have worked on.
Nobody on DHI has ever worked.