Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Dehbashi

Re: Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Post by Dehbashi » Wed May 20, 2020 6:01 am

Yeah. Blue Swat would be airing at the same time as VR Troopers. I doubt they would have used the footage then.

Though about Saban, it is interesting that none of the toku they did was a complete failure except Masked Rider. That was such a failure that Toei didn't allow them to touch Kamen Rider again. Kamen Rider Dragon Knight was created by a different company. The only other show that was cancelled due to some failure was VR Troopers and that was due to poor merchandising sales. It didn't help that the show ran on syndication compared to the rest of their shows. Everything else was cancelled due to Saban just making the decision.

Cucksonjin

Post by Cucksonjin » Wed May 20, 2020 12:49 pm

masked rider wasnt that bad, its just how they decided to adapt it , if they started properly with black and then to Rx it would had Been better

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed May 20, 2020 3:09 pm

The show was doomed the moment they came up with that fucking mascot critter.
Culturally appropriating the RX footage as a bit weird anyways since that happened right in the middle of Kamen Rider's 90's hiatus (where they only produced 3 movies and nothing else). They would've run out of footage fast even if they'd also adapted Black.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Wed May 20, 2020 6:36 pm

Honestly Masked Rider was a shit show all the way. That fucking mascot. The fucking diverse family. Cheaper ass budget than Power Rangers. I still laugh that the Mom character was an underaged actress. Also how they were so lazy with fight scenes that they kept the Japanese actor for unmorphed scenes. Hilarious in the wrong ways.

Post by Guest » Thu May 21, 2020 2:09 am

Dehbashi wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 6:36 pm
Honestly Masked Rider was a shit show all the way. That fucking mascot. The fucking diverse family. Cheaper ass budget than Power Rangers. I still laugh that the Mom character was an underaged actress. Also how they were so lazy with fight scenes that they kept the Japanese actor for unmorphed scenes. Hilarious in the wrong ways.
I did not know that about the mom. Shame because Black/RX is an amazing Kamen Rider series.

Mystic Knights was kind of dope, not gonna lie. The armors were cool.

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Thu May 21, 2020 2:51 am

They used makeup to make her look much older on the show.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu May 21, 2020 5:52 am

Dammit for a moment I thought they were going for a live-action moeshit-inspired adapation where even the adults look like lolis.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Thu May 21, 2020 5:59 am

I hate old people!

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu May 21, 2020 1:05 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 5:59 am
I hate old people!