PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue May 19, 2020 2:34 am

Guest wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 2:31 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 2:17 am
pibbs wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 1:30 am
Side note: 90's/2000s goth chicks are hot.
I was on board with you up until that point.
2D ones are fine.
They always are because they aren't the smelly, cunts that take fifteen miles of dick before 18, unlike the actual goff whores.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Re: PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Post by Guest » Tue May 19, 2020 2:39 am

What is true and honest gawf music? I listen to some pretty gay shit and I wanna gauge my homosexuality.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 2:34 am
Guest wrote:
Kugelfisch wrote:

2D ones are fine.
They always are because they aren't the smelly, cunts that take fifteen miles of dick before 18, unlike the actual goff whores.
I've never seen a real Goff gurl am I correct to assume they're all fat like fake Goff and fake girl Sarah Wilson?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue May 19, 2020 2:47 am

Guest wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 2:39 am
What is true and honest gawf music? I listen to some pretty gay shit and I wanna gauge my homosexuality.
To be perfectly honest I couldn't tell you. I've known five goff twats and I've truly forgotten what they told me they listen to. They were proto hipsters so they'd usually tell you some obscure band that only ever made one album and shit like that.
Guest wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 2:39 am
I've never seen a real Goff gurl am I correct to assume they're all fat like fake Goff and fake girl Sarah Wilson?
No, the actual ones are unlikely to be fat. I mean, you've got fat ones as well but those are usually really, really fat. Most are slim. But they usually are worn out whores dating drug dealers to have a steady supply.
The male ones are all faggots. No exception. Cyber Goth, Punk Goth, Whatever Goth, they all suck dick. Every single one of them. Being "bisexual" seems to be a big thing in the scene and you know what they say about bridge builders and cocksuckers.
Take note that nobody who ever memed "I want a big tiddy goth gf" actually wants to be goth himself. All male goths, like furries, are faggots.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Tue May 19, 2020 2:52 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 2:47 am
They were proto hipsters so they'd usually tell you some obscure band that only ever made one album and shit like that.
Not a fan of Strawbelly Witchblade?
Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 2:47 am
All male goths, like furries, are faggots.
Onision is an exemplar of behavior and parenting.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue May 19, 2020 2:54 am

Guest wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 2:52 am
Onision is an exemplar of behavior and parenting.
You know, that raises a good point. I redact my previous statement that all of them are faggots, as in gay men. Some are predators, looking for underage girls to rape.
So basically, Catholic priest rules apply. Faggots or pedophiles.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Tue May 19, 2020 2:58 am

I was a jawk in high school from 2001-2004. There were no actual dramatic "goths" that I recall but there were some Juggalos and then some other annoying group that wore black all the time listened to stuff like the Misfits.
I remember one of the women was attractive but that was in spite of being a weirdo not because of it. She also had big tits.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 2:34 am
Goth or not, I don't know of many ladies that didn't take 15 miles of dick by like age 22. Sometimes I see those women on Facebook with a picture of their current families and that's kind of weird.

Post by Guest » Tue May 19, 2020 3:07 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 2:54 am
Catholic priest rules apply. Faggots or pedophiles.
Its not even priest at this point, its Catholic in general. Nick Fuentes and E Kykle Jones are two of the biggest fags on the net and that's pitting then up against Linkara.
RedLine wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 2:58 am
I remember one of the women was attractive but that was in spite of being a weirdo not because of it. She also had big tits.
Sounds hot. You should have raped her.
RedLine wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 2:58 am
Goth or not, I don't know of many ladies that didn't take 15 miles of dick by like age 22. Sometimes I see those women on Facebook with a picture of their current families and that's kind of weird.
22? More like 14.
Dumb smug whores make me sick. They're all damaged.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue May 19, 2020 3:13 am

Guest wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 3:07 am
They're all damaged.
The main takeaway of our tru goff or fake goff debate here.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue May 19, 2020 5:17 am

Guest wrote:
Kugelfisch wrote:
pibbs wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 1:30 am
Side note: 90's/2000s goth chicks are hot.
2D ones are fine.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Tue May 19, 2020 6:51 am

If this bitch needs starcucks all the time, even at night, she's about to explode soon... also, I can't imagine being this spoiled. She's in her thirties. Nooo, normal coffee is not good enough, it has to be starcucks. It's similar to cereals or any kind of breakfast with those nobodies. A normal adult just gets muesli or something like that. People like Pablo, this bitch and others bury their fat faces into boxes of kid's cereals.

I bet they are the same with bread - let's get a fucking wonderbread and toast it so you can really taste the sugars inside it. Something I never cared about as a kid, but learned to really appreciate later - you can just enjoy a good bread with butter. A revelation for some, but you don't need 5 layers of nutella on it.
Guest wrote:
Mon May 18, 2020 4:36 am
This bitch is about as goth as KingCobraJFS
Fuck you. Josh is fucking based compared to this cunt. And to be honest, he's more based than most of the IN we talk about here. I can't say I really care about him (impossible to do unless you are severaly autistic, I just saw few videos about him), but I can't say he's a bad person. And he's hillarious without even trying, this bitch has tried to be funny her whole, pointless life, and the only time she could've succeeded and do something hillarious, she blew it (just like her uncle's dick).

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.