Movie Thread

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Movie Thread

Post by Rushy » Sat May 16, 2020 8:10 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat May 16, 2020 7:31 pm
Dark Fate is a shitty remake of T3 without the fun or big German titties.
Or the good ending
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Sat May 16, 2020 8:21 pm

To think the newer Terminator films are so bad that we're reminiscing about the good ole days of fucking T3.
Is Spoony dead yet?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat May 16, 2020 10:29 pm

They sure subverted my expectations when I was merely expecting a ripoff of T2.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sun May 17, 2020 7:16 am

I guarantee you Tim Miller made Dark Fate because he thought T3 was "problematic."

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Mon May 18, 2020 12:27 pm

Zebraman (2004)

What a bore. Who would've known Takashi Miike with a premise like this could be this boooring. It wasn't funny, over-the-top Miike-crazy or violent, just slow, lame and predictable shitty kids' movie. 2 hour runtime was in-fucking-excusable, slooow retarded family drama scenes and totally unlikeable and unrelatable characters. There wasn't any of Miike's general wittiness or intelligence, was this even really directed by him or did some shitty Miike-wannabe director just use his name? The worst Miike movie there is, even worse than Dead or Alive 3 or Django.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon May 18, 2020 1:43 pm

Zebraman is basically an inferior version of Akibaranger.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Mon May 18, 2020 9:27 pm

Cuckara

Post by Cuckara » Mon May 18, 2020 10:13 pm

That video is about as convincing and well thought out as the shit that the black Israelites make. The bitch spends over half of the fucking video babbling about how it was impossible in 1999 to analyze a film frame by frame because VHS had low resolution and shitty fast-forward/rewind capabilities (which is bullshit; The Matrix was released on VHS and DVD in 1999, so her excuse doesn't hold up), and when she finally gets to the "evidence," it's just a frame of the film that she claims, without any evidence, references Thomas Althouse's parents.

By the way, I looked up some of the details of Thomas Althouse's screenplay, The Immortals; it's about fighting Nazis and reanimated Hitler in the year 2235. The only overt connection between The Immortals and The Matrix is both films make references to Jesus Christ, but even that wildly differs; whereas Neo has his own resurrection at the end of The Matrix, The Immortals ends with the second coming of Jesus Christ. :lol:

It's funny how The Matrix gets all sorts of money-hungry schizos to come out of the woodwork. For instance, there's a black lady named Sophia Stewart who claims that the Wachowski brothers stole from a screen treatment that she wrote in the 1980s. Her website is down at the moment, but a few months ago I checked it out, and it serves as the ultimate proof that the bitch is nuts; not only does she not have a shred of proof of anything, but she rambles endlessly about her genius and how she is close friends with multiple celebrities and has won numerous awards. I can't remember the exact details of her claims, but I remember that she didn't have proof and I couldn't find any proof when I did a bit of digging.
Last edited by Cuckara on Tue May 19, 2020 12:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue May 19, 2020 12:06 am

The Matrix was also released on LaserDisc, which has perfect single frame skip with a much better picture than VHS.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Tue May 19, 2020 1:34 am

I've been hearing about how the Matrix was stolen from various people in response to this.