Clown World General

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Re: Shitlib debates: Clown world 2020

Post by MegaNigger » Sun May 17, 2020 5:34 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Sun May 17, 2020 4:24 am
The President can't order anything to be lifted. Everything is in the hands of governors and the Democrats will do whatever they can to spite Trump.
This is a place where Trump COULD play some actual 4D chess, he won't of course, but allowing things to stay awful in shitlib states would play right into Trump's hands by letting the Dems oppress their own voters some more.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Sun May 17, 2020 6:08 pm

I dunno Dem governors seem content to make their citizens as miserable as possible without any goading from Trump.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Mon May 18, 2020 5:01 am

I may be overly optimistic, but I think the Democrats are going to pay for this shit in time. If it's not a terrifying Red Wave on Election Day this year (I don't expect that, but I'm hoping for it), maybe it will be some of these governors getting bounced out of office when their term is up. Or maybe Blue states will suffer even worse economic loss when businesses leave them for states that didn't become tyrannical Constitution-shredders over a disease with a fatality rate of less than 1%--and that's WITH hospitals inflating the numbers.

The US media's take on the state of this country is so wrong (see Election Day 2016) that I don't know what to think. My gut feeling is that there's a LOT of genuine anger out there, but most media will only depict these people as kooks, protesters in MAGA hats and with assault weapons in their arms. Idiots who are just mad that they can't watch sports in a bar. They constantly reduce the plight of unemployed people who had their futures ripped away overnight to this retarded level.

I think that a lot of people feel really fucked over and nobody in media is listening to them.

ALL that I know for sure is that I'm angry--and I didn't even lose my job.

(Now that I've said that, watch me get laid off tomorrow.)

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Mon May 18, 2020 5:39 am

Duwango wrote:
Sun May 17, 2020 4:03 pm
Lupa pulled this same shit in 2018 and democrats were doing it in 2004. When leftists say "get out and vote" what they mean is "HEY ALL YOU UNDER 30s WHO HISTORICALLY DON'T VOTE? FUCKING VOTE SINCE YOU TEND TO BE MORE LEFTIST". They are too self righteous to admit it so they pretend they like democracy (they really don't).
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Mon May 18, 2020 6:50 am

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Mon May 18, 2020 5:01 am
I may be overly optimistic, but I think the Democrats are going to pay for this shit in time. If it's not a terrifying Red Wave on Election Day this year (I don't expect that, but I'm hoping for it), maybe it will be some of these governors getting bounced out of office when their term is up. Or maybe Blue states will suffer even worse economic loss when businesses leave them for states that didn't become tyrannical Constitution-shredders over a disease with a fatality rate of less than 1%--and that's WITH hospitals inflating the numbers.
There are businesses that are choosing not to re-open because if someone dies of Corona they know they're fucked. These are mostly local businesses - at least as far as I can see here in Nebraska - Wal-Mart and McDonalds and other big corporations like it can sustain the reputation damage they'll take from choosing to stay open - but if we let these (mostly small, mostly local) businesses shutter, we're not really saving the economy - just corporations.

I don't know - I agree getting to work as soon as possible is important - and letting the states figure it out is best - but it seems like (at least in the case of our Republican Governor) - that many in power don't want to help small businesses through Corona-chan because that would mean spending. You're not getting out of this in good shape without a small business bailout - not a great situation, but that's the terrain, I'd argue.
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon May 18, 2020 10:00 am

Small business will always get fucked in times like theses because they don't have the cash to convince the powers that be to come to their rescue.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Mon May 18, 2020 2:47 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon May 18, 2020 10:00 am
Small business will always get fucked in times like theses because they don't have the cash to convince the powers that be to come to their rescue.
Exactly. They don't have cash reserves to stay afloat with no income for 3 months and when they go bankrupt no one is going to give a fuck. The only thing this does it make behemoths like Walmart even stronger.
Is Spoony dead yet?

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon May 18, 2020 5:39 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon May 18, 2020 10:00 am
Small business always gets fucked. Government hates - HATES - small businesses. Freelancers even more.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Post by Guest » Tue May 19, 2020 1:04 am

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Mon May 18, 2020 5:01 am

The US media's take on the state of this country is so wrong (see Election Day 2016) that I don't know what to think. My gut feeling is that there's a LOT of genuine anger out there, but most media will only depict these people as kooks, protesters in MAGA hats and with assault weapons in their arms. Idiots who are just mad that they can't watch sports in a bar. They constantly reduce the plight of unemployed people who had their futures ripped away overnight to this retarded level.

I think that a lot of people feel really fucked over and nobody in media is listening to them.

ALL that I know for sure is that I'm angry--and I didn't even lose my job.

(Now that I've said that, watch me get laid off tomorrow.)
They're being mocked on twitter for "wanting haircuts".

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue May 19, 2020 1:08 am

That's rich, coming from people that claim to listen to science that ignore the current knowledge that shit's basically harmless.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!