The Last Of Us 2 Leaks: Druckmann Shits The Bed

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: The Last Of Us 2 Leaks: Druckmann Shits The Bed

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue May 12, 2020 8:14 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue May 12, 2020 8:11 pm
Walking sims about a father are mostly about him and his son, for dat gay audience.

And so Druckmann's ike some Linkara-tier cockslut who drove the franchise into a wall in order to cash in on that oh-so lucrative tranny market? Except he's also like Dobson in that he is too autistic to actually know how to get senpai to notice him in a positive way?
In fairness, the TLOU fanbase is all faggots so I could see how one could think that pandering to trannies would be a good fit.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Tue May 12, 2020 8:34 pm

mad bum wrote:
Tue May 12, 2020 7:39 pm
This reminds me of the first walking dead game which even though was a talltale game was still regarded by a lot of people as good, but then they went we wuz kangs with the game soon after.
I don't remember polidicks in Telltale's WD games VNs.
I remember liking the first season because it wasn't the same exact shit as the Tv show and comic (more Romero-like and less muh soap opera and muh evil bandits/dictators), and dropping the franchise after the black guy died because it became the same exact shit as the TV show and comic.

And The Last of Cucks was a shittier Telltale's WD season 1 , with shitty on rails gameplay, so i never cared about it.

Musical Space Cowboy

Post by Musical Space Cowboy » Fri May 15, 2020 1:20 am

If you're going to have gays in your post-apocalypse story, why not write it that said gay character has a debate between whether they stay tied to their sexual preference or breed to keep humanity alive?

Oh wait, I forgot: this is woke media. They aren't smart enough to dive into questions like that.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri May 15, 2020 7:33 am

Musical Space Cowboy wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 1:20 am
If you're going to have gays in your post-apocalypse story, why not write it that said gay character has a debate between whether they stay tied to their sexual preference or breed to keep humanity alive?

Oh wait, I forgot: this is woke media. They aren't smart enough to dive into questions like that.
Reset-era would have a meltdown over that. Omega faggots like Druckmann fear that the most. Much more than the company going under.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Fri May 15, 2020 7:43 am

The logical conclusion of gays in the apocalypse is prostituting themselves and spreading aids to finish off humanity.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri May 15, 2020 4:14 pm

Heaven forbid a story set in the post-apocalypse would ever put the protagonists in situations where they are in conflict between their own freedom and wellbeing vs the survival of the entire human race.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Musical Space Cowboy

Post by Musical Space Cowboy » Fri May 15, 2020 7:07 pm

"Actual character development? Philosophical debate? Fuck that, we got a woke agenda that needs more pushing. Bring out the trannies!" - Neil Cuckmann

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Sat May 16, 2020 11:19 am

I'll give you credit, that's a pretty good idea. It's one of the only ways I can think of where you can portray a gay character in a sympathetic way - as they reject their broken nature/failures in order to sacrifice themselves for the greater good. Of course that idea is bound to fail.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun May 17, 2020 12:36 am

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Sat May 16, 2020 11:19 am
I'll give you credit, that's a pretty good idea. It's one of the only ways I can think of where you can portray a gay character in a sympathetic way - as they reject their broken nature/failures in order to sacrifice themselves for the greater good. Of course that idea is bound to fail.
The story would predictably end with the human race being extinguished by muh autonomy outranks society.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Post by Guest » Sun May 17, 2020 1:03 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Sun May 17, 2020 12:36 am
Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Sat May 16, 2020 11:19 am
The story would predictably end with the human race being extinguished by muh autonomy outranks society.
So everything went well.