Mr. Metocuck: the Tenbux Goon and Black Pill Loon

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Mr. Metocuck: the Tenbux Goon and Black Pill Loon

Post by Guest » Tue May 12, 2020 6:26 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Tue May 12, 2020 5:34 am
I think they all know it's gay ops too. Nick said on some follow up stream on his other channel that "there are a lot of gay ops in this part of the internet" and in that stream Jim implies PPP's channel was flagged by the furry so they could blame it on Ralph. They kept bringing up Ralph encouraging people to flag JF's channel when JF said to flag down Fuentes as if it is a pattern of behaviour but it seems like Ralph doesn't do that censorship shit unprovoked. They kept whatabouting constantly as well but Jim was having none of it.

It's obvious that they thought the leaks would end Dick's career but no one gave a shit. Of course they can't take the L so they think it is still a big deal but their is a massive coverup rather than no one caring. And this conspiracy about Dick blackmailing everyone to do damage control or he will dox them all and reveal their social security numbers is completely retarded, it would end Dick's career if he did that and all it would take is one person leaking an email out to destroy him. Also, blackmailing Nick Rekieta? A lawyer? A man who will not only fight back against someone potentially threatening his family for next to zero cost for himself but could grift a lot of money out of the rest of them with a class action against Dick for mass blackmail and extortion (not giving them their money, which they also implied he is doing)? The guy would end up in jail, especially since they claim he is doing it to many people. And no one at all would give him any more money and his listeners would leave faster than Maddox's audience did for him.

Why the fuck would anyone risk doing that just to protect their ego over something so trivial? Dick wouldn't do that, but you know who would? Maddox with the lolsuit. Kraut with the gay ops. Beta's always project, and in their retarded minds this shit makes sense because this is something they would do if shit leaked out like this.

I'm sure Ralph and the rest of the IBS fucks are real happy Kraut and these morons are on the attack, they can milk this drama out for superberries and those useful idiots don't realise that by running these gayops they only hurt themselves and help the very people they hate rake in a ton of cash. In other words, it's like the fucking kiwis interfering with cows to get milk all over again.
This is like listening to someone sperging about kpop, you tune out in your head when you hear the first "ching chong bing bong" and tune back in every few minutes and hear them still going at it.

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Tue May 12, 2020 8:41 pm

CIANigger wrote:
Tue May 12, 2020 4:38 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue May 12, 2020 4:04 am
The entire crowd on both sides is apparently on fire right now. Most exciting thing that ever happened to them since the Warski Tonka fight. Bless them.
I swear everything after Warski v Tonka is just these same people trying to milk the same cow despite the cow being a decayed corpse. They live on the farts they expelled and subsequently huffed while shitting on Tonka.
Funny you guys bring this up. I guess PPP and the Gunt are trying to get a fight set up for themselves like Tonka/Warski. Tara LaRosa told them to fuck off this time and Ralph became super salty. Do you blame her. The Tonka shit turned out to be a disaster with refunds all over the place since he didn't show up. Why wouldn't she be enthusiastic about another fight with these retards?

Cuckara

Post by Cuckara » Tue May 12, 2020 9:17 pm

The tard fight isn't going to happen with or without LaRosa; it turns out that PPP and Godwinson were bluffing. The tard fight could've been amusing, but Kraut's buddies chickened out. What a fittingly anticlimactic end to the gayest of gayops. Of course, neither side is going to shut the fuck up about this for at least a month, but all of that talk will be hot air that won't lead to anything interesting.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue May 12, 2020 9:33 pm

Dehbashi wrote:
Tue May 12, 2020 8:41 pm
Pfffffhahahahahaha! Blown the fuck out! :lol:
>oh yeah w-well b-b-but you're old and ugly
Pathetic! Hold that L, guntfag! :lol:
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Tue May 12, 2020 10:02 pm

Cuckara wrote:
Tue May 12, 2020 9:17 pm
The tard fight isn't going to happen with or without LaRosa; it turns out that PPP and Godwinson were bluffing. The tard fight could've been amusing, but Kraut's buddies chickened out. What a fittingly anticlimactic end to the gayest of gayops. Of course, neither side is going to shut the fuck up about this for at least a month, but all of that talk will be hot air that won't lead to anything interesting.
Ralph as usual is an obnoxious grifter. It will be a repeat of the same shit they always do when they go at it and IBS will make a lot of money doing it.

I really don't know how Kraut keeps luring these people into his gay discord servers.
Dehbashi wrote:
Tue May 12, 2020 8:41 pm
What an entitled fat baby. So far this is the only good thing to come out of it. :lol:
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue May 12, 2020 10:07 pm

I love the idea of Guntman trying to insult someone for being too fit.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Tue May 12, 2020 10:23 pm

BTFO by the figtan dyke. She's 100% correct, if any of these internet soy-filled bags want to fight, they should find a parking lot and stream it in Dlive for lemons.

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Tue May 12, 2020 10:23 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Tue May 12, 2020 10:02 pm
Ralph as usual is an obnoxious grifter. It will be a repeat of the same shit they always do when they go at it and IBS will make a lot of money doing it.

I really don't know how Kraut keeps luring these people into his gay discord servers.
I'm waiting for the big reveal about the "sides" having a secret deal, and Kraut being paid a cut of the profits by the Gunt or some other faggot of the "opposition" to start his gayops.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue May 12, 2020 11:23 pm

Complicity wrote:
Tue May 12, 2020 10:23 pm
I'm waiting for the big reveal about the "sides" having a secret deal, and Kraut being paid a cut of the profits by the Gunt or some other faggot of the "opposition" to start his gayops.
Crazier things have happened. They all benefit from this attention because who the fuck was even watching the Guntstream anymore?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed May 13, 2020 4:40 am

Poonoo wrote:
Tue May 12, 2020 10:02 pm
With his sexy fake British accent, of course.
Le Redditeur wrote:
Tue May 12, 2020 10:23 pm
BTFO by the figtan dyke. She's 100% correct, if any of these internet soy-filled bags want to fight, they should find a parking lot and stream it in Dlive for lemons.
Internet tough guys gotta tough guy on the internet.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette