Mr. Metocuck: the Tenbux Goon and Black Pill Loon

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Re: Mr. Metocuck: the Tenbux Goon and Black Pill Loon

Post by MegaNigger » Tue May 12, 2020 4:38 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue May 12, 2020 4:04 am
The entire crowd on both sides is apparently on fire right now. Most exciting thing that ever happened to them since the Warski Tonka fight. Bless them.
I swear everything after Warski v Tonka is just these same people trying to milk the same cow despite the cow being a decayed corpse. They live on the farts they expelled and subsequently huffed while shitting on Tonka.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue May 12, 2020 4:50 am

CIANigger wrote:
Tue May 12, 2020 4:38 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue May 12, 2020 4:04 am
The entire crowd on both sides is apparently on fire right now. Most exciting thing that ever happened to them since the Warski Tonka fight. Bless them.
I swear everything after Warski v Tonka is just these same people trying to milk the same cow despite the cow being a decayed corpse. They live on the farts they expelled and subsequently huffed while shitting on Tonka.
They are also the same crowd that followed Tonka religiously. All the same people. They constantly think they are getting woke to shit. Followed Miscarriage of Acchild, followed Metogoon, followed Guntstream, whatever. All the same shit. But every time they finally figure out one of them is shit, because the mighty Sharia court of INs has decided so, they think they got woke on what is the case.
Joke's on them. As long as they follow any of those INs they are always wrong. They didn't yet realise that you've got to slay Buddah on your way to enlightenment.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue May 12, 2020 5:16 am

They're natural sheep, despite being the first to bitch about others being sheeple. When you think you know everything, that's when you should watch out, because it probably means you're being stupid and not contemplating shit.

I want to know how many of these idiots would still be watching MundaneFatt religiously if not for metocuck or some other big name turning on matt. I had youtube videos shitting on Fatt and Sargoy back when it was uncool to hate them. :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue May 12, 2020 5:24 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Tue May 12, 2020 5:16 am
They're natural sheep, despite being the first to bitch about others being sheeple. When you think you know everything, that's when you should watch out, because it probably means you're being stupid and not contemplating shit.

I want to know how many of these idiots would still be watching MundaneFatt religiously if not for metocuck or some other big name turning on matt. I had youtube videos shitting on Fatt and Sargoy back when it was uncool to hate them. :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:
They've got it all figured out, bruv. This time, finally, the IN they rally behind is sure to be based. Never mind all the others turning out to be shitheads.
Same people. Soygon, Metocuck, Mundane Fatt, Nick Spergetta, Hero Gay, Racewarski, Gunt, Tonka bla bla you name 'em, they supported them. Fucking retards the lot of them. I'm some stupid asshole and am supremely confident that I'm better than them in every regard and rightfully so. How embarrassing! :lol:
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Tue May 12, 2020 5:34 am

Dehbashi wrote:
Tue May 12, 2020 3:43 am
Probably about Maddox's cucks who went after Dick Masterson.
It's Kraut doing what he always does but now he is aligned with Maddox. I heard a bit of this on the Rekieta shitshow and Metokur on another stream and it's obvious they are trying the same old obvious rusemaster shit to get everyone else to turn on Dick and Ralph. 1 hour in on that Metokur stream some furfag comes in and tries to get Jim to personal army for them, one comment sums it up:
These guys think they're smarter than they really are. Their attempts at manipulation are so transparent
I think they all know it's gay ops too. Nick said on some follow up stream on his other channel that "there are a lot of gay ops in this part of the internet" and in that stream Jim implies PPP's channel was flagged by the furry so they could blame it on Ralph. They kept bringing up Ralph encouraging people to flag JF's channel when JF said to flag down Fuentes as if it is a pattern of behaviour but it seems like Ralph doesn't do that censorship shit unprovoked. They kept whatabouting constantly as well but Jim was having none of it.

It's obvious that they thought the leaks would end Dick's career but no one gave a shit. Of course they can't take the L so they think it is still a big deal but their is a massive coverup rather than no one caring. And this conspiracy about Dick blackmailing everyone to do damage control or he will dox them all and reveal their social security numbers is completely retarded, it would end Dick's career if he did that and all it would take is one person leaking an email out to destroy him. Also, blackmailing Nick Rekieta? A lawyer? A man who will not only fight back against someone potentially threatening his family for next to zero cost for himself but could grift a lot of money out of the rest of them with a class action against Dick for mass blackmail and extortion (not giving them their money, which they also implied he is doing)? The guy would end up in jail, especially since they claim he is doing it to many people. And no one at all would give him any more money and his listeners would leave faster than Maddox's audience did for him.

Why the fuck would anyone risk doing that just to protect their ego over something so trivial? Dick wouldn't do that, but you know who would? Maddox with the lolsuit. Kraut with the gay ops. Beta's always project, and in their retarded minds this shit makes sense because this is something they would do if shit leaked out like this.

I'm sure Ralph and the rest of the IBS fucks are real happy Kraut and these morons are on the attack, they can milk this drama out for superberries and those useful idiots don't realise that by running these gayops they only hurt themselves and help the very people they hate rake in a ton of cash. In other words, it's like the fucking kiwis interfering with cows to get milk all over again.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue May 12, 2020 6:30 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 1:43 pm
This isn't getting any less boring.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue May 12, 2020 8:54 am

It's all so tiresome.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Tue May 12, 2020 4:09 pm

Just curious, who's the one guy he follows on Twitter?

Cuckara

Post by Cuckara » Tue May 12, 2020 5:27 pm

Kraut needs to fuck off forever. Everyone knows all of his gayops tricks, so every time he returns to destroy the evil "alt-righters" who exposed him, he just makes himself look worse and gives the people he hates plenty of juicy drama to profit off of. The IBS faggots have been gifted with the best enemy they could've possibly dreamed of; the retarded German will forever give them the drama that they desperately crave.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue May 12, 2020 5:32 pm

Cuckara wrote:
Tue May 12, 2020 5:27 pm
the retarded German
Austrian. Anglo-Austrian no less.
He's eternally ass blasted about a Franco-Cucknadian retard fucker laughing at him because he thought trouts get pregnant.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!