BigAl2k6, Darknessthecurse and the Rest of the Old Ranting/Commentary Community

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
CuckTurdginson

Re: BigAl2k6, Darknessthecurse and the Rest of the Old Ranting/Commentary Community

Post by CuckTurdginson » Mon May 11, 2020 10:08 pm

Macr0 still talkin about old shit.
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: BigAl2k6, Darknessthecurse and the Rest of the Old Ranting/Commentary Community

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon May 11, 2020 10:15 pm

Oh god. I'll need to put that in my background noise playlist.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Cuckara

Post by Cuckara » Mon May 11, 2020 10:30 pm

Let us know if he dishes out any interesting dirt.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon May 11, 2020 10:55 pm

Cuckara wrote:
Mon May 11, 2020 10:30 pm
Let us know if he dishes out any interesting dirt.
I highly doubt it. He's old and mellow these days.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Redman

Post by Redman » Tue May 12, 2020 12:00 pm

Does anyone remember the Eastside World Order (eWo)? Another of BigAl's faggot ass cliques?

Fuck, I still remember the one time they tried to act tough to this store owner that wasn't having it after some guy false DMCA'd them.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue May 12, 2020 5:37 pm

Redman wrote:
Tue May 12, 2020 12:00 pm
Does anyone remember the Eastside World Order (eWo)? Another of BigAl's faggot ass cliques?
Barely. I heard about it but I've never actively watched BigAl.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Wed May 13, 2020 11:43 pm

Redman wrote:

Fuck, I still remember the one time they tried to act tough to this store owner that wasn't having it after some guy false DMCA'd them.
eWO was more of a personal army of eternal kiddy stalking Britcuckold, RandomDCE/James Thompsett. I only remember BigAl and a lot of his buttbuddies of the time were in said group, no idea if he ever called shots on it at all.

The store owner stuff you mentioned is unfamiliar to me, but they did go out of their way to orchestrate Metokur-tier faggot ops against anyone who was vaguely critical of DCE's manchild/womanchild hugbox (JetDroidMonkey) in any way, shape and form. Suffice to say, none of which were even remotely successful and the group only closed shop after it came out that WestSideSteve apparently had a microdick. :roll:

Redman

Post by Redman » Wed May 20, 2020 10:47 am

Duwango wrote:
Wed May 13, 2020 11:43 pm
Redman wrote:

eWO was more of a personal army of eternal kiddy stalking Britcuckold, RandomDCE/James Thompsett. I only remember BigAl and a lot of his buttbuddies of the time were in said group, no idea if he ever called shots on it at all.

The store owner stuff you mentioned is unfamiliar to me, but they did go out of their way to orchestrate Metokur-tier faggot ops against anyone who was vaguely critical of DCE's manchild/womanchild hugbox (JetDroidMonkey) in any way, shape and form. Suffice to say, none of which were even remotely successful and the group only closed shop after it came out that WestSideSteve apparently had a microdick. :roll:
It was when their channel was first DMCA'd, the guy who filled it used an address that was found either by a Google search or looking up a phone book, so BigAl and his monkeys did a video while calling up the place and the owner was having none of it when they were doing full spreg on him. It exactly accomplished fuck all besides acting like tough guys.

Also I can attest on WestSideSteve having a babydick. :lol: Also can't remember if it was him or his own personal buttbuddy who's name I can't remember, but I can confirm they're a diabetic golem.

Post by Guest » Sun Jul 12, 2020 6:06 am

Duwango wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:47 pm
Cuckara wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:13 pm
Wait, what? Could you tell the full story? I didn't know Al harasses women.
Like I said, you'll most likely find the bigger picture at EncyclopediaDramatica. IIRC, they have a tl;dr article on Gorbachev that does bring up his sissy fight with Alan.

It's not really a secret that Alan has harassed and stalked chicks on the internet, hence his inability to engage in a relationship or even accomplish much of anything despite being 29 years old by now. I reckon that he even got publicly flayed over that several times before, but it always got swept under the rug because of his friends-for-convenience arrangement with DCE's posse.

From the top of my head, some ranting chick by the name of Lotusama/RWR01 pretty much left the Jewtoobs because of Alan being a creepy motherfucker, and James' clique forbade her from even speaking about it.

I still have no idea why, but they did everything in their power to give a phony impression that they were the most functional, best-of-best friends evar and they wanted the entire internet to know about it, even if they had to gaslight and harass people into silence so as to not disturb the narrative. I guess such psychotic zealotry is to be expected when they have nothing else to live for.
Bartnopolis wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:05 pm
What the fuck, RandomDCE is a pedophile?!
He may as well be one. James Thompsett got tossed into the the asylum more than few times. He also still lives and mooches from his brothel and only does odd gigs once in a blue moon in order to keep his precious Jobseeker's allowance. His first "girlfriend," Lillylivers eventually dumped James for some filthy rich kid from Miami due to James not having any aspirations in life whatsoever.

As for the being a pedo, James harassed minors on YT nonstop between 2008-11 and got away with it by gaslighting them and getting his fanbase to silence his targets. There was a video of James in a skype call in which he even gloated about how it was "his goal in life to teach those kids a lesson." It was some truly chilling stuff.

Nowadays he's 32 years old and pisses his days away producing vapid pixel "art" on Deviantart and shrieking like a bitter, alienated manchild at everything and everyone thought his journals.

https://randomdc3.deviantart.com/
DCE has been thrown into the asylum? That's interesting that it was AL that got Lotusama to leave, everywhere else I've seen it say it was Darkness.

Ethan Cucklein

Post by Ethan Cucklein » Sun Jul 12, 2020 7:20 am

Duwango wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:04 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:33 am
I knew it. I knew it the instant I read "EXPotemkin is my boyfriend".
I very clearly remember ChibiFucker admitting to self-harm multiple times in 2013. She also bitches nonstop about her parents being mean to her. In a way it's surreal how there were precisely zero changes to how she was in 2007 compared to a decade later. Modern liberalism is truly a disease of the mind and soul.

At least from where I stand, the insufferable way that those ranting cucks behave online is precisely also how they also behave behind the computers. It's why Darkness has no friends, BigAl has restraining orders piling up on him, James is incapable of securing any long term income flow and so on. In a way I'm glad the NYC slobberfest happened because it served as a wake up call to pretty much all of their respective fanbases.

In a span of less than a year Lillylivers lost about 90% of her base before she and several other channels were simultaneously suspended. DCE and Al were able to eventually reverse their suspensions but by then everyone was finally sick of them and the community was finally dead, gay and buried.
BigAl has WHAT?!