DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Post by Guest » Fri May 08, 2020 6:30 pm

The best possible outcome. Detractors BTFO :lol:

Post by Guest » Fri May 08, 2020 10:13 pm

I can't believe people watch this guy unironically.

I finally caught some "highlights" of him playing Soulsborne and Sekiro. It's just the same shit over and over.

"DUDE I BLOCKED"

"DUDE I NEVER PRESSED ROLL!"

"DUDE I PRESSED ROLL, NOTHING HAPPENED!"

When he dies, it always the game screwing him or a dodgy controller. Is that his schtick or is he really that autistic?

Either way, how do people stomach this garbage?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri May 08, 2020 10:34 pm

He really is that autistic. Fun fact: If you save a replay of an online game you can have the game show you the inputs when you watch it, even those of your opponent. Phil fucks up inputs to an astonishing degree. He's too stupid to realize it.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat May 09, 2020 6:00 am

He might also be too proud to admit it. Kinda like an old man refusing to accept that his eyesight has gone to shit.
Guest wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 10:13 pm
I can't believe people watch this guy unironically.
I guess he provides a certain audience with the type of monotone entertainment that they crave. A bit like fans of harem animu.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sat May 09, 2020 8:52 am

Nearly 40 year old man that dresses up in a vest and cowboy hat for pennies from autistic children that took his wife to a pizza place on their honeymoon.

What a winner.

Post by Guest » Sat May 09, 2020 12:29 pm

mad bum wrote:
Wed May 06, 2020 8:04 pm
I've never had a credit card in my life, and this faggot gets his credit card debt ERASED?! So you're telling me I could fix up my home for 100k and just file for bankruptcy with no repercussions?
This really tells me all I needed to know about America and where this is going. Someone has to pay the billth and from the looks of it it's going to be you Reddit Cat :lol: :mrgreen:

Post by Guest » Sat May 09, 2020 3:29 pm

I knew he wasn’t going to get fucked. He brings in a lot of money and spends it quickly, he’s the bank’s paypig.

Post by Guest » Sun May 10, 2020 6:30 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 6:43 am
To be honest I think pigroach bribed the court lady or something like that. Maybe there is even a money laundering scheme going on. The fraud is clearly on display for everyone to see.

phpBB [video]

Well you didn't have any facts. You literally stared at a sheet of information that was none of your business with no context to any of that generalized information no substantiation because you didn't have the information so you don't know any of that I'm not required to talk about it publicly and I'm not going to because any information that I give you guys publicly will be spun against me in a negative way period like I know that now that's why so much I cut back soooo much on sharing things in personal life with you guys because the parts of this that went public went public this process took way too long and it should have been done like this (snip) instead took forever because of the interference of a bunch of malicious individuals. Sooooo. With the information that was half information people making all the speculation you didn't have the full information.
That's not even a real sentence structure, what is he trying to say? Maybe stop hitting the gin bottle so much Phil :lol:

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun May 10, 2020 6:52 pm

That second sentence is a bit on the long side, isn't it?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Sun May 17, 2020 12:05 am

It seems that in this past week that some retard has been copyright striking mirrors of Phil's streams without his permission. Phil even had to tell that sperg to knock it off and they seem butthurt thinking he is doing Phil a favor.