Star Whores: Diverse Agenda

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Star Whores: Diverse Agenda

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri May 08, 2020 7:48 am

Darth Maul is just a repetition of Lucas being shit at predicting what characters kids like. He made the same mistake with Boba Fett before, create a visually interesting, mute villain and kill him off right away. I don't think that Maul had as much potential as Fett but that he bet on Jar Jar to be the hit with kids shows how disconnected he was.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Fri May 08, 2020 8:03 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 7:48 am
Darth Maul is just a repetition of Lucas being shit at predicting what characters kids like. He made the same mistake with Boba Fett before, create a visually interesting, mute villain and kill him off right away. I don't think that Maul had as much potential as Fett but that he bet on Jar Jar to be the hit with kids shows how disconnected he was.
Jar Jar has literally been a hit with only one person and that's my dad.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

Post by Guest » Fri May 08, 2020 8:06 am

Rushy wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 8:03 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 7:48 am
An illuminating post.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri May 08, 2020 8:33 am

Rushy wrote:
Reminds him of his son?
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Fri May 08, 2020 9:32 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 8:33 am
Rushy wrote:
Reminds him of his son?
What is it with you and punchlines? :lol:
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri May 08, 2020 9:32 am

This is the only thing Jar-Jar-related worth any length of time:
Rushy wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 7:22 am
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 6:53 am
The only good moment of Maul's return was when he got killed again by Kenobi.
What? No, it wasn't. He didn't last five seconds. What a letdown.
But not only did he die for real(?), but he died just like he lived. It's peak pottery.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Fri May 08, 2020 10:58 am

I got an idea for a new SW movie. It should be written and directed by George Lucas, surround him with yes-men and give him all the decision making power, his autism should be let soar without limits. The timeframe of the story should be directed at between episode 1 and 2, this should be kind a episode 1.5 : The Menace of the Clones. The role of Anakin should be played by an CGI actor which would be a mix-up of Hayden Christensen and 10 year old Jake Lloyd, let's call this abomination Lloyden Jakensen. A young Han Solo should be somehow shoehorned in the story (and played by real Jake Lloyd) and Jar Jar should also play a major role in it. Everything should be shot in front of a green screen and actors should not be given any kind of guidance how to react with imaginary CGI actors etc. When the movie is finished, kick Lucas out of the project and give Rian Johnson a free hand to re-edit and reshoot any part of the movie. When he's happy with the outcome, kick him out and repeat this process with JewJew. And because of (((Disney))) and Current Year the final edit of the movie should be filled with apes, trannies and faggot-shit, but in a way that all that is also easily removable from the Chinese edit.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Fri May 08, 2020 4:47 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 6:20 am
It's like those dipshits who say you have to give a show two or three seasons to get good. What the Antoine Fuqua?
This game starts out slow and tedious but by the 40 hour mark things really start to pick up!
Is Spoony dead yet?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri May 08, 2020 6:09 pm

veris leta facies wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 10:58 am
*New Star Wars with Georgie Boy*
You know, this isn't actually too unlikely. If Disney fucks up Star Wars hard enough, they might try to pully a Terminator Dork Fate and throw as many millions at George as he demands, just so they can present the audience a true Star Wars trilogy with the true creator, featuring as many klessik actors from the Lucas era as they can for that extra nostalgia.
Then again they're run by SJWs. They might just keep doubling down until the franchise collapses into a black hole of suck.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri May 08, 2020 7:14 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 6:09 pm
Then again they're run by SJWs. They might just keep doubling down until the franchise collapses into a black hole of suck.
Correct answer.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!