Non-cape tv show

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Non-cape tv show

Post by Moe Bitches » Wed May 06, 2020 3:50 am

So a few things:
1)There's a fucking Impractical Jokers Movie! Now, apparently these guys have been doing their schtick since 1999. I have never heard about them up until their title show in 2011 on TruTV.
SpoilerShow
For those who stopped watching TV years ago it was CourtTV, and I remember it because Forensic Files was on there.
Rant coming up...
SpoilerShow
This shit went on for eight seasons and counting. If people have not figured out who these people are by now, they really must live under a rock.

Once upon a time it was funny and shocking (for normie tv anyways) but it has gotten tired. Why? Much like with any network having a show wear out its welcome with a marathon all the fucking day long, TruTV has to air it all the time.

The other shows that are worth watching like World's Dumbest or Most Shocking have to be set aside, either airing at a time that the other people that still watch TV, the elderly would be up at, or on Wednesday. Yay.

Plus with the internet (or just your surroundings) having more shocking pranks, it makes Jokers look like some Nickelodeon prank show with a few censors here and there.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impract ... _The_Movie

2) this gem:
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Fri May 08, 2020 2:28 pm

Found something else new. Apparently there is now an Amy Schumer cooking show. Wut.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:

Post by Guest » Fri May 08, 2020 2:58 pm

Paris bae does it better, plus you can jerk it while you stir!

Post by Guest » Fri May 08, 2020 3:09 pm

Moe Bitches wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 2:28 pm
Found something else new. Apparently there is now an Amy Schumer cooking show. Wut.
Her husband is an autistic chef. No I'm not making that up. He'd be better off shitposting here.
She looks worse than ever if you can believe that.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri May 08, 2020 7:20 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 2:58 pm

I couldn't watch the whole thing but I am endlessly amused that this exists. Is it bad that I kind of like Paris Hilton? :lol:
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Sat May 09, 2020 6:29 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 7:20 pm
Guest wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 2:58 pm

I couldn't watch the whole thing but I am endlessly amused that this exists. Is it bad that I kind of like Paris Hilton? :lol:

She's matured from stupid, spoiled whore, to high-class rich whore.

The difference is that in her younger days she didn't care what anyone thought, or who she slept with. I know at one point she was threatened to get her Hilton bankroll cancelled, but probably also the real wake up call happened when she had to let herself get porked on the couch by some fat Hollywood exec in his 50s.

I'm guessing she figured there was more money to be made in controlling her own shit rather than sicking dick to the Masters of the Universe.
Which means being on social media and toning back her persona so normie moms (many of whom probably were once her fans) could be fine with watching, instead of rebelling against.

[Either that, or she's in that almost-40s desperation approachability that women without kids experience, when their remaining eggs shoot off the expiration alarms. And the standards start to rocket down to earth.]
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat May 09, 2020 6:35 pm

Yeah, sounds plausible. I just kind of like her in the same way I like Nicki Minaj or Cardi B. There's something refreshing about dead stupid airheads like that to me. They are a bit like clowns but unlike INs like DipShitPhil I don't feel any disdain towards them.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Sat May 09, 2020 6:41 pm

Dumb broads with money. Excellent choice sir.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Sat May 09, 2020 11:27 pm

The stakes have changed a lot. AFAIK, Paris Hilton has never told me who to vote for nor called me sexist/racist/homophobe.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun May 10, 2020 12:17 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 11:27 pm
The stakes have changed a lot. AFAIK, Paris Hilton has never told me who to vote for nor called me sexist/racist/homophobe.
Very true. Maybe that's why I can enjoy her. I mean, I'm not going to watch her fucking YT channel. At face value her pandering that fucking hard to the YT market is a bit pathetic and desperate, certainly calculated. But that won't stop me from thoroughly enjoying the concept of it all. There are just some stupid things that make me happy. Paris Hilton being every bit of a daft bimbo as you think she is being full trihard at becoming a YT THOT and succeeding at it with millions of views, getting "established" soyfiend YT faggots platinum mad is one of those things.
There's something wholesome about it. Right now I'm actually having a laugh. You could tell me that Paris Hilton has a cooking show on YT any time of the day and get a laugh out of me. It's a precious gift that it's true. :lol: :lol: :lol:
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!