Star Whores: Diverse Agenda

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Star Whores: Diverse Agenda

Post by Rushy » Fri May 08, 2020 1:42 am

Does anyone else get slightly irritated every single time Darth Maul comes up?
The motherfucker was some assassin, who was good for selling Episode I toys, died appropriately at the end of the movie and that was it.
Him coming back as some kind of Shakespearean villain is fan service of the most transparent sort.

Hashtag justice for Dooku
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

Post by Guest » Fri May 08, 2020 2:00 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 7:46 pm
I got my opinion from clips, yes. Clips that were terrible. Are those not in the movie? I'd say I've seen roughly 20% of the movie from clips and I liked none of them. I don't need to see a movie in full to determine if I like it or not. Frankly, knowing the premise is enough for that already.
I knew Last Jedi hatedom was a cult, but holy fucking shit. You've invested thousands of hours watching reviews and writing posts about a movie that you haven't even seen. Just following the herd, believing it's bad totally on faith. You would have been right at home in Jonestown, chugging down the Kool-aid.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Fri May 08, 2020 2:33 am

I hate people like this guest. "If you've never eaten dogshit, you can't say it tastes bad!"
お前はもう死んでいる。

Post by Guest » Fri May 08, 2020 2:51 am

Rushy wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 1:42 am
The motherfucker was some assassin, who was good for selling Episode I toys, died appropriately at the end of the movie and that was it.
Him coming back as some kind of Shakespearean villain is fan service of the most transparent sort.

Hashtag justice for Dooku
Especially since George split him in half so everyone would know he was 100% dead. (In the original version Maul just fell down the shaft.) He didn't care if some shitty cartoon resurrected him cuz the EU was just merch for him to milk and never on par with movie cannon. How was he supposed to know a bunch if autists would demand cinematic universes to consoom and Disney would fuck everything up right out of the gate?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri May 08, 2020 5:13 am

Guest wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 2:00 am
Just following the herd, believing it's bad totally on faith.
I've seen more than enough of the actual movie. It's absolute dogshit. Blabbering on about "following the herd" as a Star Wars fanboy and Disney apologist is beyond ridiculous.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Fri May 08, 2020 5:21 am

This like someone saying you absolutely have to watch Tommy Wiseau's the Room all the way through to know it's not a great film.
Mind you, I don't even hate Last Jedi like some do, but you can definitely get the jist of it from Youtube
Kugelfisch wrote:

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri May 08, 2020 6:17 am

Please purchase your copy of DISNEY® STAH WAHS™ THE ASS JEDAH© on Blu-Ray™ today, also subscribe to the DISNEY® PLUSGOOD™ streaming service. The Mouse needs your money more than ever right now.

Post by Guest » Fri May 08, 2020 6:20 am

It's like those dipshits who say you have to give a show two or three seasons to get good. What the Antoine Fuqua?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri May 08, 2020 6:53 am

I watched TLJ. I died a little inside.
Rushy wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 1:42 am
The real silly thing is that his survival is like a universal constant, no matter who owns the IP at the moment.
The only good moment of Maul's return was when he got killed again by Kenobi. Though I guess he might still return as a Sith Sand Mummy.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Fri May 08, 2020 7:22 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 6:53 am
The only good moment of Maul's return was when he got killed again by Kenobi.
What? No, it wasn't. He didn't last five seconds. What a letdown.
Kugelfisch wrote: