DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu May 07, 2020 5:35 pm

Which just goes to show that trying to help in Phil's downfall will only backfire. The most destructive thing is to just let him dig his own grave.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Thu May 07, 2020 5:54 pm

mad bum wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 8:45 am
The only good thing to come from this is the retard that bought a good chunk of his debt literally wasted his money.
I forgot about that retard. I think it was credit card debt as well. He must look like a fool trying to be a troll.

Salmonella

Post by Salmonella » Thu May 07, 2020 6:29 pm

It's like watching a tv show where the villain never gets any comeuppance.

It's like back in the mid 00s in wrestling when John Cena would get his ass kicked all match then win at the last second.

It's like in the NFL when the Patriots cheated constantly and the NFL never had the balls to do anything about it.

DSP just isn't fun anymore. His content is boring. He gets handheld so he never rages anymore. He's not going to chimp out over money anymore because he basically just got a windfall. Even when he does his simps bust out their wallets anyways. He doesn't make those stupid pretentious food reviews anymore because his horse wife won't allow it. The only thing left from him that could be entertaining is him actually eating shit for once and having repercussions for his lifestyle but that's getting delayed again. He's just not worth paying attention to anymore, because he's probably going to be doing the exact same shit until the day he dies.

Sure, he'll get in debt again because he's an idiot. But by that point his parents will have croaked and he'll inherit all their shit and get another get out of jail free card.

Post by Guest » Thu May 07, 2020 6:30 pm

Don't forget the $300 faggot committed perjury as well.

Committing actual crimes to failtroll phil. I shake my head.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu May 07, 2020 11:38 pm

Sounds like the final call is in. The case was updated today IIRC. The court won't be doing shit. He'll get off scott-free, aside from his CT Khando foreclosure + midfirst pursuing him for the balance owed. That all takes place outside of bankruptcy court. His credit is trash but it was before. As soon as his bankruptcy is all processed, he'll be free to take on new (higher interest rate) credit cards and do it all again. He's probably already applying.

So it's all finished! *ackackack snort, lean in manual belch* He keeps everything! My question is why he's been so miserable and pissy lately if that's the case. Maybe khet is being a bitch as usual, or maybe he's salty because his wwe account is now running a guild with 5 people in it. :lol:

I do agree that without the bankruptcy case, he's definitely the most boring he's ever been. The bankruptcy was the one interesting thing happening with his khantent. I realize the point of bankruptcy is to allow deadbeats to escape their obligations, but this result does seem a little too suspect. :lol: His federal taxes he will still owe in full every year, along with all normal state taxes and any debt he accrues after this point. His house and car will still be owed since he specifically wanted to keep those obligations in his filing (they are secured debt and he wouldn't get out of those without losing them.)

All told, sounds like he discharged around $150k of consoomer credit card debt, retaining the listed debt for the Wakhando, CT khando (calculated outside the bankruptcy case) and car. $350k debt not discharged iirc.

WOMP WOMP WOMP

RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Fri May 08, 2020 12:17 am

Salmonella wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 6:29 pm
It's like watching a tv show where the villain never gets any comeuppance.
There are Jewish pedophile billionaires who couldn't escape consequences better than Phil. Even Jeffrey Epstein can't enjoy cunny anymore. Phil has all the luck in the world and it's being spent on a fat autistic closet homosexual who plays video games for dimes and whose only true passion is jacking off to muscle men.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri May 08, 2020 1:01 am

I'm actually quite amused by this. He's succeeding against his best efforts. If he was smart or really just of average intelligence he'd be filthy rich.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri May 08, 2020 1:29 am

To be fair that vest idea was the best thing he's ever done, those paypigs go crazy for dumb ass gimmicks like the "Hype train"
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Salmonella

Post by Salmonella » Fri May 08, 2020 2:23 am

mad bum wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 1:29 am
To be fair that vest idea was the best thing he's ever done, those paypigs go crazy for dumb ass gimmicks like the "Hype train"
He'll say shit like "hype train" but if you actually watch him it's the most boring shit imaginable. I honestly wonder how the fuck people can find that entertaining. He just sits there snorting with constant dead air and the occasional CAHM AHNNNNN and reading off tips.

I feel sorry for the people who have devoted their life to cataloging and trolling him. There's got to be something, anything more productive out there than having Phil Burnell as your hobby.

Post by Guest » Fri May 08, 2020 2:36 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 1:01 am
I'm actually quite amused by this. He's succeeding against his best efforts. If he was smart or really just of average intelligence he'd be filthy rich.
If he was smart he'd be poor. He has economic retard strength.