The Last Of Us 2 Leaks: Druckmann Shits The Bed

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: The Last Of Us 2 Leaks: Druckmann Shits The Bed

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun May 03, 2020 9:49 pm

I'm far from a computer expert but that sounds like "infamous hacker 4chan" levels of tech illiteracy.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun May 03, 2020 10:19 pm

That sounds monumentally retarded. Imagine if Blizzard went "Oh yeah someone found a vulnerability in a WoW patch and was then able to read our internal eMails."
I'm pretty sure this would essentially require the patch to come with an admin account and password in the changelog.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Singh'sSpot

Post by Singh'sSpot » Sun May 03, 2020 11:46 pm

I wonder how this game will sell? Alot of people have pre ordered but I can imagine after recerving the game, after playing it they're gonna want to return it and get a full refund, people are so pissed off with ND that they're not gonna want to buy future games ever again from them.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun May 03, 2020 11:59 pm

It'll probably sell like Fallout 76 and Die-nASSty Warriors 9. Terrible compared to previous sales, but not so bad as to kill the company like it should.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon May 04, 2020 12:09 am

It'll sell way too well. Too many dumbfuck soyboys freaking about about spoilers still keeping that pre-order.
That's why you should Boston Salt Party the fuckers wherever you go. Leave a comment somewhere? Just add Joel dies and Ellie becomes the bad guy to the end. Fuck all of them! I hope every single last of the TLOU niggers gets this shit spoilered. If I knew one personally I'd bind them to a chair and read the entire leaked script to them. Shouting it at them, periodically beating them with a rubber dildo and dousing them with cold water to make sure they are awake.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Mon May 04, 2020 3:07 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon May 04, 2020 12:09 am
If I knew one personally I'd bind them to a chair and read the entire leaked script to them. Shouting it at them, periodically beating them with a rubber dildo and dousing them with cold water to make sure they are awake.
I laughed at this super fucking hard. :lol: :lol: :lol:
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Mon May 04, 2020 6:22 am

Dehbashi wrote:
Sun May 03, 2020 9:28 pm
Jason Schreier running cover for Naughty Dog that a employee didn't leak it. They are now blaming their own incompetence for it. They are saying in short that the game and work server are one and the same. :lol:
This idiot lied and said he totally knew how to code when people mocked him after he said he was leaving Kotaku. This proves he doesn't know shit, a fucking game patch shouldn't have fucking passwords to their servers.

But wouldn't this cause other problems? ND's servers are compromised, which means all internal emails and personal information on all employees past and present would be on file right? Why wouldn't the leaker put all that shit out there too, you'd think with the rumours of Druckmann being a tyrant and kicking out Amy Hennig would get them to investigate right? Why just leak a bit of game footage when you have so much more shit you can take?

Remember, when Valve got hacked in 2003 the entire fucking source code to Half Life 2 got leaked. This would have happened to Naughty Dog too.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

ban

Post by ban » Mon May 04, 2020 9:08 am

But poonoo, you should know better. Just because journos, politicians and (((chosen people))) can lie through their teeth, that doesn't mean they have the IQ necessary to facilitate the reality they present in those lies nor do they have the wit and knowledge to fabricate a convincing one. :mrgreen:
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun May 03, 2020 10:19 pm
That sounds monumentally retarded. Imagine if Blizzard went "Oh yeah someone found a vulnerability in a WoW patch and was then able to read our internal eMails."
I'm pretty sure this would essentially require the patch to come with an admin account and password in the changelog.
That got me real good. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun May 03, 2020 11:59 pm
It'll probably sell like Fallout 76 and Die-nASSty Warriors 9. Terrible compared to previous sales, but not so bad as to kill the company like it should.
So, enough sales on steam to keep an entire company afloat from China alone despite all the ching chongs leaving negative reviews afterwards?
Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon May 04, 2020 12:09 am
If I knew one personally I'd bind them to a chair and read the entire leaked script to them. Shouting it at them, periodically beating them with a rubber dildo and dousing them with cold water to make sure they are awake.
Kugel going full Wolf of the SS, I fucking love it. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon May 04, 2020 10:50 am

Poonoo wrote:
Mon May 04, 2020 6:22 am
Remember, when Valve got hacked in 2003 the entire fucking source code to Half Life 2 got leaked. This would have happened to Naughty Dog too.
But you see, Nasty Cock fell victim to one of those nice hackers, who don't actually do anything malicious with their power. Just like that one time Boogie's twitter got totally for realz hacked.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Singh'sSpot

Post by Singh'sSpot » Sat May 09, 2020 4:48 pm

Honestly I dont see why this needed a sequal at all, it could have been an anthology, playing different characters in different locations within the same timeline as the original game.

If I had to guess correctly one dev at one time may have prepose that idea but Cuckmen shut it done in favor of pushing social, virtue signaling bullshit.