NFL (and other faggy sports)

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.

Re: NFL (and other faggy sports)

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 22, 2020 6:04 am

Might have to amend that prediction. Gronk is back in the NFL, reuniting with Brady on the Bucs.

Post by Guest » Fri Apr 24, 2020 6:49 am

Packers drafted a top QB just to piss off Aaron Rodgers. Josh Rosen will likely go to Patriots.

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Fri Apr 24, 2020 12:31 pm

I mean Karen Rodgers shouldn't be surprised with the Packers doing that. It was 15 years ago when he was drafted one pick higher to be the replacement for Brett Favre. Funny thing is that both older QBs were 35 when it happened. Will he act like Favre did to him? That is what I want to see. :lol:

JL Unlimited

Post by JL Unlimited » Fri Apr 24, 2020 9:04 pm

Dehbashi wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 12:31 pm
Will he act like Favre did to him?
I doubt it. Favre was always a drama queen, while Rodgers has been mostly quiet.
Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:17 pm
You're a bunch of monkeys dancing for shekels. Dance and keep your pie holes shut, monkeys. Your dumbass opinions aren't wanted and aren't valid.

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Sun Apr 26, 2020 10:15 pm

Dehbashi wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 12:31 pm
I mean Karen Rodgers shouldn't be surprised with the Packers doing that. It was 15 years ago when he was drafted one pick higher to be the replacement for Brett Favre. Funny thing is that both older QBs were 35 when it happened. Will he act like Favre did to him? That is what I want to see. :lol:
At least Rogers has his State Farm ads where he lets himself be shown as a clueless cuck.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

JL Unlimited

Post by JL Unlimited » Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:56 am

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nfl/forced ... e105f9615f
Jameis Winston, the former Tampa Bay quarterback who lost his starting job to six-time Super Bowl winner Tom Brady, is the newest recruit for the NFL’s New Orleans Saints.
Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:17 pm
You're a bunch of monkeys dancing for shekels. Dance and keep your pie holes shut, monkeys. Your dumbass opinions aren't wanted and aren't valid.

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:59 am

So he can potentially win a championship with Drew Brees quarterbacking, and that way everybody can save face with the black freshmen Heisman winner who was supposed to be NFL Obama.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 27, 2020 3:20 am

They let Teddy Bridgewater go because they didn't want to pay him, so they turn around and pay a rapist instead.

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Sat May 02, 2020 8:33 pm

While parts of the lawsuit stayed, the equal pay moaning got tossed by judge. He sided with US Soccer that they proved that the women were already paid more than the men already.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat May 02, 2020 8:55 pm

Ridiculous premise in the first place. Equal pay compared to what and who? Pay for athletes is self-regulating based on performance and popularity/marketability, with the money coming from sponsors, ticket sales and merchandize.
I can't just go and join the local football team and demand Bundesliga pay. Hell, a second rate Bundesliga team player can't demand FC Bayern pay and even in the same team a benchwarmer will not get star player pay.
That bullshit should've gotten smashed out of court with extreme prejudice.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!