Collapse of the West (Purge General Thread)

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Collapse of the West (Purge General Thread)

Post by RAPEMAN » Sat May 02, 2020 2:39 am

RedLine wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 2:34 am
RAPEMAN wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 1:58 am
More or less. Provinces have virtually no power. He'll wright up a law and majority votes it in. Since we have really no constitution (we're essentially a European country in America) we can't fight any laws passed.
Why doesn't Alberta or wherever just sack up and tell Little Potato that they aren't banning shit?
Pussy faggots. Quebec would have left long ago if they could. My greatest dream is the provinces recede and make their own nations. Lord knows they are geographically big enough.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat May 02, 2020 6:17 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 11:54 pm
So you either give up your funs or we put you on a special list of bad goys who refused to give 'em up, and we know exactly where you are and what you have so we can take it later.
Don't they already know that? Or is that a country where you don't need a loicense?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat May 02, 2020 6:36 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 6:17 am
Or is that a country where you don't need a loicense?
phpBB [video]

Yeah, sure, they are on a list. But it's a list of "gun owners", which is full of people like hunters and shit. But going full fucking retard, banning all rifles that "look scary" allows them the super harass owners and ultra harass those that try to grandfather those rifles in.
So here's an experience as a gun owner in a faggy nation by me. They do not have enough fuckers to control people and they don't really give a shit. Like, 8 out of 10 really don't care. There are so many hoops to jump through that you already know that nobody that owns a gun here is a criminal, is insane or has a substance addiction. You're dealing with the most by the book citizens. Boring! If you can be arsed to check on them everything is going to be alright anyway.
But banning shit that was legal before? That's like Christmas for them! You've got to realize that they got this job initially because they wanted to tell on people. They just realized that there is basically nothing to tell on and thus just got comfy in their chair and started collecting money for no reason. But now there are new targets and the old fire gets lit once again.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat May 02, 2020 10:44 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 1:54 am
"military-style assault rifles, including the AR15" oh boy, they are going full FUDD.
Basically going after all semi-auto rifles. Technology that has existed since the M1 Garand in WWII, if not before that. I'd love one of these gungrabbers to explain to me the difference between an M14 or M1 and an AR-15. What makes the AR-15 the assault weapon?

Real talk: They'd probably say they're all "assault weapons" and ban them all. That or they'd point to superficial appearances like the color of the furniture. If all they want to do is ban 30 round mags, they'd just limit themselves to that and not go for these fuzzy definitions like "looks like an assault weapon according to my own hysterical imagination."
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sat May 02, 2020 10:53 am

Thirty round mags are already banned. For an example: an AR-15 is limited to a five round magazine.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat May 02, 2020 10:59 am

Just stick to the least tacticool looking weapons.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat May 02, 2020 12:09 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 10:53 am
Thirty round mags are already banned. For an example: an AR-15 is limited to a five round magazine.
So they literally are just trying to ban semi-auto firearms then. How is an AR-15 with a FIVE round mag an assault weapon? That shit would run dry faster than DSP humping Khet. Fuck Canada. We need to go conquer you guys. Give it five years and you'll have banned all the weapons entirely and we can take over your country with a few machetes and some dindus.
RAPEMAN wrote:

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat May 02, 2020 12:11 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 10:59 am
Just stick to the least tacticool looking weapons.
Won't work if they go after the actual mechanism. Only works when the shitlibs are being extra retarded and going off appearances. Which, fair enough, is a lot of the time. But there's not a whole lot you can do to further restrict a semi-auto rifle, when you've already restricted it to firing five rounds before a mag change. So now they're just gonna ban it all. Enjoy a return to 1900s technology.
RAPEMAN wrote:

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat May 02, 2020 12:43 pm

Or we should follow MovieBlob's expert opinion and go with something even more oldschool, like the classic Dreyse needle gun.
-Yours Truly

Post by Guest » Sat May 02, 2020 1:13 pm

So... when does Canada ban Super Soakers because you can fill them full of household chemicals or bleach and blind someone?

When do they ban Paint Ball guns, because damn those things leave a good bruise if you shoot someone in their exposed skin?

When do they ban light-gun arcade games, because those games "are training kids and teenagers how to be murderers"?

When do they ban fucking sticks, because you can pick up and stick and go "bang-bang - I got you!" and pretend its a gun?

Fucking Christ.

Are they going to ban BB guns and pellet guns too? How about those plastic pellet guns, that are battery powered? Those are one step down from being a toy. I owned one of those once, and couldn't knock a cereal box over - an empty box - with a 25 shot barrage at Captain Crunch. Are they going to ban those? You're in more danger of choking when you mistake the yellow pellets for candy than by getting shot with one.

Go piss up a rope and hang yourself with it, Cucknadia.