The Spoony Movie

Tell everyone about some crappy video you made on youtube (or whatever thing you made) and realise how talentless you really are.
Singh'sSpot

Re: The Spoony Movie

Post by Singh'sSpot » Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:47 am

In a year later, after being in solitude the Spoony one returns........with a script, not the just any script, the script to his Magnum Opus which is the Spoony movie.

It tells the tale of the legendary Avatar, ready to go on adventures with his companies, to defeat evil such as the Guardian.

Only for him to wake up from bed and do the things he doing now but this time with a cast, ranging from an actress playing his girlfriend, begging him to get a job as he plays video games and proclaims that he is the god damn Avatar and he don't need no job, only for her to cheat on him with one of his companions, just any but his closests and dearest friend.

Move over Tommy Wiseau cause here comes Noah's Antwiler's Spoony movie simply call "Avatar". Coming to a theater near you.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Apr 06, 2020 5:00 am

First Tony stops roundups and then pibbs stops doing comics. Everyone on DHI is a quitter.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Mon Apr 06, 2020 5:04 am

I'm a lazy fuck sometimes, I forgot until you brought it up.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:29 am

I imagine such a Spoony movie to be kinda like Pan's Labyrinth, with the movie switching between IRL Spoony wasting away and Avatar Spoony fighting Balrogs, with no clear answer on whether or not the latter is actually real.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:57 am

He has to slay a scarlet dragon, a hideous lich queen, a smelly orc and finally the golden god-emperor himself.

Each fight opens with his opponent making reasonable demands that he take responsibility for his life.

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:00 am

And then yeah, you keep cutting to him tweeting in his basement while he bloats up more and more. At the end he explodes like Monsieur Creosote

Singh'sSpot

Post by Singh'sSpot » Wed Apr 22, 2020 11:38 pm

Okay okay, the movie can be like Leaving Las Vegas where Nic Cage drinks himself to death in Las Vegas except it's Noah in his basement, holy shit is like Leaving Las Vegas, only thing missing is a camera recording him drinking, maybe do like a live stream.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Apr 23, 2020 5:44 am

I've kinda become enamored with the Weekend at Bernie's angle to a Spoony movie. Did Bernie ever go to Vegas?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Fri Apr 24, 2020 6:49 pm

Singh'sSpot wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 11:38 pm
Okay okay, the movie can be like Leaving Las Vegas where Nic Cage drinks himself to death in Las Vegas except it's Noah in his basement, holy shit is like Leaving Las Vegas, only thing missing is a camera recording him drinking, maybe do like a live stream.
Minus Nic Cage's charisma and sex appeal, of course. :lol:
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Fri Jun 26, 2020 2:18 am

The Spoony One the Bard the Movie.

It'll be a lot like "Willow" where Spoony is like a less attractive, lesser version of Madmartigan. And he basically tags along on someone else's quest, bitching how they are doing it all wrong, while trying to swindle gold coins from the party.

DON'T. TELL. ME. HOW TO QUEST!