Mr. Metocuck: the Tenbux Goon and Black Pill Loon

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Dehbashi

Re: Mr.Metokur the Savior of the Interwebs & Slayer of all things SJW

Post by Dehbashi » Sat Apr 18, 2020 4:58 am

And you don't use HCQ by itself to improve people with the Chinese Virus. You use it with Zinc anyways. HCQ to improve the pathways in the blood. Zinc to actually improve the person.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sat Apr 18, 2020 5:21 am

Also it's way more efficient when prescribed before the need for the patient to be in intensive care.

Post by Guest » Sat Apr 18, 2020 7:06 am

Who was the moron arguing he was living off-grid in the woods again :lol:

Jim is a bugman, my guess is he's sitting in an apartment in Minneapolis/St Paul or Duluth and ordering Uber Eats every day.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Apr 18, 2020 8:55 am

Like I said, I hope to be one of the raiders when his doomer future happens and the gang shows up at his house to rape his eye sockets. I bet he'll have a smug chuckle for me right before the end.

And is this nigga so stupid he doesn't know how to freeze meat? It lasts for months. I hope he wastes his neet fans' money buying MREs and other shit that he won't even need. I seriously doubt the lockdown can be extended past about June. It will become unfeasable at some point and the death toll just isn't high enough for indefinite mass unemployment and lack of GDP.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sat Apr 18, 2020 11:24 am

Guest2 wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 1:10 am
https://www.latimes.com/science/story/2 ... ed-studies

There, proof HCQ is not working
The French and Chinese studies cited here use HCQ on it's own, which again if you had been fucking reading the threads would know that it needs to be combined with something like zinc or azithromycin or both in some cases.

The Brazilian study uses CQ and not HCQ which is much safer and was using an insane amount of it too. Fucking 1200mg a day, most studies are using half of that, using the safer HCQ on top of that and they had to halt the study because the high dosage group was casing too many problems. The article focuses on the deaths and problems of the Brazilian study first even though that was clearly a fuck up and deliberately leaves the Chinese study at the bottom since that was the most positive. That one even said that HCQ could prevent the disease from getting worse.

Also, only the Chinese study used patients who weren't severe, and surprise surprise it had the best results of the 3 despite not using a combination. The other two had patients who needed hospitalisation, fuck the French one even says this:
These results do not support the use of HCQ in patients hospitalised for documented SARSCoV-2-positive hypoxic pneumonia.
They tested it on people who were so bad they had fucking pneumonia. Again, if you had read the fucking China thread you would bloody well know that HCQ combined with other drugs works well in the early stages, NOT LATER. The Brazilian paper also says this:
Our study aimed to comprehensively evaluate the safety and efficacy of two different
CQ dosages in patients with established severe COVID-19.
The only one that used a combination with azithromycin only did it on severe patients and used the more dangerous CQ. This is shit we already fucking knew, what has been established so far in the China thread is:

1. You need to use it early when symptoms are shown, the first 5 days typically
2. You need to combine HCQ with azithromycin and/or zinc for it to be more effective
3. It's not that effective at later stages

None of that was debunked here by these studies. This article was fucking trash written by some hack who went into the article with severe confirmation bias and they knew it.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Guest2

Post by Guest2 » Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:31 pm

Dehbashi wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 4:58 am
And you don't use HCQ by itself to improve people with the Chinese Virus. You use it with Zinc anyways. HCQ to improve the pathways in the blood. Zinc to actually improve the person.
You know its racist to call it the Chinese virus. Same with Kung Flu, Corona-Chan, Pinko Pox, Chink Virus (the worst name), etc

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:49 pm

How about Mandarin Malady?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Sat Apr 18, 2020 3:43 pm

Guest2 wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:31 pm
Dehbashi wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 4:58 am
You know its racist to call it the Chinese virus. Same with Kung Flu, Corona-Chan, Pinko Pox, Chink Virus (the worst name), etc
The yellow, slanty-eyed chink faggots made it, they can own it.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sat Apr 18, 2020 3:45 pm

The Ching-Chong Cough.

Kama

Post by Kama » Sat Apr 18, 2020 4:32 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 7:06 am
Who was the moron arguing he was living off-grid in the woods again :lol:

Jim is a bugman, my guess is he's sitting in an apartment in Minneapolis/St Paul or Duluth and ordering Uber Eats every day.
That would be me. But I was a big Jimbo fan before he turned into a massive faggot so I was more prone to buying into that shit. I've already accepted I was wrong and that I didn't see the signs of Jim being a bug man till now. *shrug*

I'm breaking the conditioning and shit.